¡! ♡ 𝟗

"So yes!?! I heard you both fought!!?" 

Jin was first to say and determining his facial expressions, he was pissed off. 

"Ask him. He wants me to be not with Hoseok." Y/N rolled her eyes and sat down on the black couch. Taking in the surroundings this was a breathe taking suite.

Jimin pushed Taehyung by his back towards the older man and crossed his arms over his chest. The sly guy whimpered when Jin twisted his ear. He pouted and glared at me. 

"Oh tell me Taehyung. I know it's true. Jimin won't lie." Hearing the guy murmur dangerously against his ear, he nodded and accepted to the accusations.

"Noona, what is going on?" Yeonjun who was behind Y/N whispered in her ears, scared and shocked. He was quite aware of his behaviour and didn't dare to look her in the eyes. Oh boy! He was going to have a hard time being tough.

"Taehyung seems to be wanting something adventurous." Namjoon grinned watching Yeonjun gasp dramatically, which seemed like one. He was new here, surely this all would be overwhelming to him.

"Come on Y/N. We all know, you're gonna fall for Taehyung and Hoseok." Namjoon swung his leg over his other and scooted closer to her.

"Stop with this 'I'm innocent' play Y/N. You better not date Hobi, just sex. I've already told you. He's ours to rule over." His hands skimmed over her cleavage, too close to dip his hand in and make her a withering mess. She gulped, suddenly her domination dropped on its knee before him.

"So influenced are your eyes with lust, I happen to bribe the rage in me for you with pleasure you promise."

"Y/N needs to be punished Namjoon. You do know, our Taehyung is a good boy, he did mean it when he said that he has put a claim on her."

Jimin crosses his hands over chest and leans back a bit.

"She tried to make our Hobi turn against our pretty boy here. Kisses him in front of Yoongi and confessed her false love to him when we all know she would do anything for Taehyung!"

"I didn't lie Namjoon! Jin I would never." Her lips tremble as she said those words. Namjoon smiled vicious, her face in his palm.

"I'm in love with Hobi!"

Taehyung was now enraged for real and he wanted to teach her some sense. She was manipulated so good by him about her feelings. Truth is, she doesn't even really know who she loves really. "I can't let you love two men here. Especially not Hoseok. He's soft hearted!" He pouted vibing to the song, Yeonjun played in the background.

Pieces of words being spoken didn't seem to fall in their respective place. Jin had sensed it, discussion was going out of the hand, the better would be to distract it before sides rose up. Y/N looked at Jin and he just nodded, nothing.

A dark night had successfully begun.

"Let Taehyung begin with her." 

Jin said after long time of his tranquility. He was observing them, Jimin shook his head frantically and pulled her harshly by her arm. Losing her balance, she falls on him and he then makes her stumble few steps backward.

"Jin, we are not there yet. This won't ruin?" 

He just nodded, his shirt dangling across his torso, few buttons undone. His pale skin was marked with hickeys, a pretty masterpiece on him. 

"Gift me a kiss, then he can have her." Her hands fisted in the maroon silk, Jimin wore. Y/N held his shirt so tightly that her knuckles were white, it was as if she was holding onto him for her dear life.

"I'll gladly be the audience Jimin. Yeonjun and Namjoon are to join me."

Jin instructed, leaving Taehyung from his grip. He was quick to regain his usual bitchy self. Namjoon got up, hugged Jin from behind, resting his handsome face on his shoulder, still smirking and twerking softly to the music.

All this time, she had lost the count. She was nervous. Y/N obviously knew their ways but the victim wasn't ever her until now, it were the girls Jimin and Namjoon brought for the show. Her pupils were dilated, Jimin was indeed seducing her in. His touches made her crave for more.

"It's alright Y/N. Trust me you'll want more at the end of this." Jimin for a split moment seemed out of his character, so concerned about her. Jin winked at her and mouthed at her to give it a try. His lips read 'it will be an arrangement, a contractual relationship' he was going to make it one.

"I need your consent Y/N."

Jimin caressed her cheeks as Jin was still yet to be convinced of her agreement to this.

The bulky man behind her set her neck on fire, peppering it with precious soft wet kisses. His hands entwined tight over her stomach. She could practically feel his arousal on her back.

"I do. You have my consent Jin Oppa."

That's all he needed and he directed his fingers to Jimin. He didn't stop himself any moment further, turning her around, he smashed their lips together. His plump ones against hers felt full like roses. His teeth grazed her lower lips, biting it with force. He swiped his tongue over the bruises he created. His hands gripped the back of her head. Tilting her to his comfort, he dwells deep inside her mouth.

She moans out of her breathe. Her whines echoes through the silent environment. "Jimin!!" He slapped his palm across her ass making her gasp. She slips her arms around his neck pulling them closer, minimizing the space between them.

Someone clears their throat making them break apart and it's Taehyung. He looks at her with hooded eyes, Jimin nods at him and pulls his hands away from her in surrender with a teasing smirk on his face.

"I waited so much for this baby."

Taehyung mumbled his mouth biting his lower lips flirtatiously. He took his hand in hers and opened a door, everything in there was black. Golden light flowed with absolute faded intensity. The king sized beg tucked with black sheets, antique furnitures covering up the room in its beauty.

"Now put a show on for us."

Namjoon ordered and Taehyung bowed and murmured a yes to him. The couch was full with Namjoon, Jin, Jimin and Yeonjun sitting. Each sitting with a dominant demeanor, such neutral expressions but eyes said incredible stories.