¡! ♡ 𝟐𝟏

"A part of a contractual relationship?" She didn't want to process anything. Her mouth went on with a small yes. He smacked his lips together acknowledging her consent.

In a minute, he undressed her, admiring her nudity, his mind replaying the images of the last time, he had offered an orgasm which she was kind enough to let it happen to her. Her skin felt warm like the bonfires, just a touch and she could wither. He placed his kisses over her shoulder, he wanted her to know what he was about to do.

"Shibari is an art, a Japanese art. A stunning art to colour the skin red to pleasure to pain and a domination imposing the submissive into an emotional and sensuality state of mind and body."

A finger was down her spine drawing her attention to his touch again but then the hoarse voice of his did otherwise.

"And I want you to be my princess in the shabari."

He looped the rope, through her hands which he had placed behind her back, he took his sweet time, intricately knotting the rope. 

The rope stuck to her skin, imprinting itself, as he tugged on it tying it below her breasts then surrounding lastly turning it around her waist. A moan bubbled through her lips when he brushed his fingers over her erected nipple. He helped her climb the bed and she kneeled on her knees.

He resumed the tying, he brought the rope front that it dangled on her chest. He pulled on the ropes that had arched her breasts more firm and full, he picked the rope and looped it between them, tightening it more and secured it knot behind her back in another knot.

He stepped away admiring his work of art, his Y/N. The hemp ran all over her torso and it provided solace in its own way. Her lips were swollen and dripping wet just like she was wet for him. 

Her movements were restricted and he knew that was a leverage for him to touch her and feel her the way he wanted. Y/N lifted her head and gazed at him with anything but pure innocence in her eyes, and unfortunately that pissed him off.

He unbuttoned his shirt hastily closing in on her. 

Taehyung gripped her jaw and licked her lips with his long tongue, he was being so leisurely patient. He skimmed his hands down to her breasts, kneading them roughly in his palm. Her mouth fell open, her body jerking up to the coldness of the metal that out of blue showered her delicacy with red lines drawn to his likeness.

Her eyes remained shut even when the coldness was replaced with a warm wet licking across her bud. She arched her back, offering her more to her predator. 

He raised his eyebrows at her actions and in a swift motion backed away pushing her on her back. He hovered her and brought the gag closer to her wetness. He reached his fingers first penetrating her. He hurled two of them in her, scissoring his movements in her crucial points. 

He watched her face scrunch with pure pleasure. She wasn't as dirty she was after all.

"Open your eyes and look at me, watch how I crumble you into mine."

A smirk acted on his lips when she raised her head up at him. He could make out the need and lust in them. 

Every feature of her face was creased, as he dipped her deep into the sins of desire. Her chest heaved when he hit a soft spot in her. He loved every bit of the response that left her sweet bratty mouth. Sudden urges came up him and he pulled out his fingers, watching wrecked self calm down, good for him, he had just climbed her a few steps.

He plunged the gag into her hole, the straps wrapped around his fingers. Her mind was insane to the prior pleasure and the sudden huge intrusion took her by surprise and confusion. She opened her eyes, squinting them at him only if he had been looking at hers. Her eyes travelled down his toned body.