03 : beg on my knees for you

::𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮::

::𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮::

"YOU INSOLENT BASTARD" the man yelled at the unbothered boy who picked on his ear, little no care about the damage he did.

"are ya done? i have a job interview for fuck's sake"

"YOU PAY FOR MY CAR DAMAGE! HOW DID A DIRTY RAG LIKE YOU ENTERED THIS RICH AREA?!" the man paced ahead, kicking the other male's bike hard resulting it almost fall with the guy that leaned against it.

enough.

it was enough for jeon jungkook.

"listen here you first slice of bread" jungkook snarled, getting down his bike named bull.

the mid aged man gulped his saliva watching the green faded hair male growl like that, as if he would kill him right there and then.

"it was you who crash your all no good car into my bike when i was just trying to park it, not the other way around. i know how to drive unlike you fat ugly old hag" jungkook poked the man's chest, offending him even further.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU BASTARD!" the man's voice chimed loud through the parking lot, getting attention of the other people passing by. he raised his hand ready to slap jungkook which the green haired male won't let ever happen, but before anything terrible could arise a guard came running towards them, stopping them.

"s-sir, mr kim is calling for you" the guard told the mid aged man whose face which was grimaced turned into an ecstatic one.

"really? he's ready to do the contract with me??"

"i don't know sir. you should go and meet him, he's waiting" the guard notified, slightly uneasy.

"okay!" the mid aged man glowed before he turned to jungkook, giving him death glares even though knowing well that he was at the fault to crash into jungkook's bike.

"rich motherfuckers" jungkook mumbled.

"you, do you know mr kim?" the guard faced jungkook now, a pretty curious look on his wrinkled face.

"mr kim? who the heck is that?" jungkook asked back, a void look on his face.

"you don't know him? then why did he. . ." the guard didn't complete his sentence as he recalled what he had to tell jungkook as well.

"are you here for an interview?" jungkook nodded.

"come with me"

jungkook hates waiting.

he hated it even more now when he was sitting along with other applicants. for a driver's job!