23 : spread your legs

don't be silent~ comments makes me update faster ><

:: 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ::

"as according to the condition. i'm fucking you next"

taehyung asserted making jungkook blink- once and then twice before he gave an awkward smile.

"uh?-"

not giving jungkook any chance to process, taehyung sat up (almost falling on his back from the pain that shoot throughout his lower body) before he got on top of the younger, putting both of his hands beside a starlet jungkook's head, taehyung hovered over him with an enervated face.

it was so clear that taehyung was exhausted. considering they both did a lot of physical labor.

black hair strands shadowing his sweaty phlegmatic face in a rather intimidating way that agitated jungkook.

"uhm kim. . . you don't look okay to me-"

"shut the fuck up" taehyung snarled. he is getting tired from being on top of jungkook and his knees are starting to hurt as well. however, the raven head wasn't going to give up the chance to fuck jeon jungkook over like this.

taehyung wants to do damage to jungkook. he wants to screw him until he cries out for mercy. and if today isn't the day for that, then when will be?

"are you backing away jeon? what a pussy" taehyung chuckled, eyes half-lidded as the sleep was enthralling him slowly. yet, taehyung refused to give up.

"that's not it" jungkook licked his pierced lower lip, looking up at taehyung who was staring down at him so intensely that it did things to him. things that he shouldn't be feeling.

but no matter how enchanting and inviting taehyung looked right now, this very man had him getting fucked as intentions- and jungkook don't do bottoms. no, fucking, way.

that too, from his damn rival? jungkook needed to get a way out of this, anyhow.

"look, kim. you're tired- we both are. let's just do this some other time" jungkook smiled stiffly, his eyebrows cocking up in hope but taehyung just stared at him with blank face before he knitted his eyebrows and scowled.

"enough excuses. spread your fucking legs jeon"

a dreadful expression engulfed jungkook's face from sensing the anger in taehyung's voice. no, taehyung was dead serious about fucking him, even if he dies from sex, taehyung is not stopping tonight if he's not fucking jungkook's ass.

think jaykay! how can you get your ass fucked by this bastard! you have been humiliated enough! the green-haired lad dismayed internally.

if he had known taehyung would take his words so seriously, he might not have said them at all. well, he wouldn't have gotten a chance to fuck kim taehyung that way, and that would have been a big bummer.