childhood part 3

All I can here is my siblings crying their eyes out and seeing me holding them.

The next day CPS came knocking on the door ,I opened the door and gave them a dirty look as they came thew the door, and into my parents apartment.
"Hey little girl" what's your name the lady that was wearing all white said.

"Nun of your god damn businesses!" I said screaming at her.

"Well OK then",she said with a shocked looked on her face.
A lady with long curly hair came up to me next and said " I know you are heart broken because I know what it feels like to loose both of your parents at the same time, but trust me we are only hear to help".

I looked at her like if I was looking at someone I don't like I gave her the biggest mug in the world but I just let them do what they had to do.

After everyone came in they just asked me and my siblings a lot of question on how might this happens and is there anyone that we know of who can come in and take care of us.

I got to thinking and then I shouted out "my uncle David!" Everyone gave me the most strangest faces.

"What?" I said

"Nothing we were just all shocked that you said that out of the blew"

"Oh well can you call him and tell him all what happened?"

"Of course I'll get on it right now sweet heart", the lady with the long curly hair said.

She got on the phone with my uncle and talks to him for a good hour and a half. She comes back into the room and said "he will be right on his way to come pick you guys up".

I was so scared because I haven't seen my uncle in a few years, so I was kinda nervous about seeing him.

A few hours have past and then all I herd was a (knock knock) at the door.

I went to the door slowly and then I opened it, and my uncle gave me the longest hug and said "I'm so sorry about what happened".

I couldn't say nothing so I just hugged him for a good minute.

"So are you kids ready to go!?"

"Yha!" We all screamed.

"Well let's go then!"

We all ran up to are rooms and grabbed all of are belongings and ran to the car while my uncle thanked the CPS for contacting him.

When we got into the car the first thing he said is "I'll take care of you guys, and I'll make sure nothing will happend to you".

When he said that I know I was in good hands.