Naruto is injured

Your POV

You see team seven coming back from the mission and see that Naruto and Sai are injured.
Behind you see Sakura yamato and kakaahi.
Again Naruto had used rasenshuriken
His hand was wrapped up in bandage by Sakura as it was an emergency.
You start running towards them taking Naruto to the emergency room
And telling Sakura to take care of Sai
Kakashi comes behind me and says not to tell lady tsunade yet and that he will tell her himself.
I go on ahead with Naruto smacking his head and asking him why would he do that after all of us told him not to do that.
He said"it was an emergency! And that we saw sasuke i had to use it on oruchimaru"
I told him never to use it again hoping he would not.
.
.
.
•time skip•
.
.
.
I was near the hokage's office's door ( I went there to tell hokage the status about Naruto) and heard Kakashi in there. I didn't want to eavesdrop but i heard Naruto's name and i got intersted ik they can sense me there but still they continued to talk, Kakashi told lady tsunade about Naruto using that jutsu again and she was so angry already by the commotion happening in the village
She became more angry(was not a good time to tell her Kakashi) she threw a surekin at the door i was sarteled by it.
I tried escaping but she said "COME INSIDE RIGHT NOW KIYOKO", i gave up and went in i was scared for my life at that point she asked me about Naruto's status and i told her it's worse than before i treated it for now tho i don't know what will happen to him if he does it again she asked Kakashi to be more careful about it or he might die.
He said there is something else he wanted to discuss about.
I was about to leave but he stopped me and said i think you should hear this too then he started that "the next time we go for such a mission i would want kiyoko to be there too as we might need some of her Jutsus and also we might cross paths with Itachi so..." Lady tsunade agreed to it.
My heart droped when i heard itachi's name.
**********************