the recovery

Present time

I had slept in Kakashi's arms crying i woke up after a few hours Kakashi said "so u are finnally up?" "Yes" i replied do you feel better ? He asked i said yes much better thank you i smiled. I asked him how was Naruto doing he said "how would I know i was here the whole day" i asked "really?" He nodded. that moment i realised Kakashi is the one who never left me my mom dad Minato sensei khushina obito rin itachi jiraiya sensei everyone i was close to is gone but him he has been there with me since the beginning since we were 5 years old. He has been my best friend all these years even when i was training with jiraiya sensei he always used to come by talk to me just so i don't feel lonely he has been there for me in rain or shine but i never really thanked him for being there for me I never told him how greatful i was for him to be there in my life "thank you so much kakashi for being there for me" i said he smiled.
I am going through so much i was worried how Naruto must be doing "i think you should look for him and talk to him after all you are feeling the closest to what he must be feeling" Kakashi said i agreed so what i wasn't able to be there with him before i am here now i will be there for him through anything i will take care of him now.
I started looking for him.

I finally found him he had that joined popsicle sensei used to give that to me too. he was sitting on a bench there was a pole behind it i stood there and leaned on it " u doing ok Naruto?" I could see he has been crying a lot he said "i just wanted him to watch over me see me become hokage"i had a weak smile on he continued "he has just seen the uncool and the worst part of me i wanted to make him proud......." "Naruto" i said "after you guys came back from that three year training span you know what jiraiya sensei told me he said out of all the pupils i have taught i am most proud of Naruto he has never complained about you he just had word of praise for you he thought of you as his own grand son........it's true he had faith that you were the one who would inherit his will one day" i knelt down near him and said " and he truly believed that you would become a wonderful hokage someday he is still watching even at this very minute no matter where he is i know he wouldn't like to see you this upset and sad Naruto just go back to the Naruto he praised so highly...... cheer up..... U are the student of one of the legendary sanin.
I took the double popsicle from his hand broke it in half gave the other half to Naruto smiled and continued "acknowledged by the great jiraiya himself." He looked at me smiled and took the other half and said "thanks kiyoko".

Next morning

I was called at the hokage's office again.
"Lady tsunade i apologize for the way i acted yesterday i know this must be the hardest for you i am so sorry"
"Never mind that kiyoko it's hard for all of us it's alright but now we have to get our revenge we have to find a way to take down pain" "yes i understand" i replied. "Remember one of the pain's body that jiraiya managed to kill we have to research about it shizune and other highly skilled medical Ninja's and trying to do you have to join them."
"Yes i understand i will get right to it"
"till then Naruto will be in meyoboku as he is the child of prophecy sage fukasaku would call for him." "Alright"