past of itachi

Naruto said "we need to go now!!" "We need reach there before they do"
I was thinking yes maybe just maybe if Naruto could talk to sasuke before that tobi then i think he might come back to the village. We all left without wasting any time. While running there i thought about Itachi.
.
.
.
.
.
11 years ago

I was training with pervy sage and he was teaching me rasengan. But i wasn't able to do so i was training day and night to achieve it but i am not able to concentrate.
I was training at night when i sence someones presence it was an uchiha.... It's Itachi for sure i turned back there he was......... But he is crying!? I have never seen him like this i ran towards him. "I um all.....i killed them" he said i asked "who...and happened" he said i killed my whole clan even my perents"........ I thought"was he the one to kill shisui too!?!?" I wanted to ask him but i don't think this is the right time. Then he said " it was danzo's orders and even the hokage agreed" "even the hokage!?" I said then he told me the whole story......
I couldn't say anything i was too shocked to but i had to ask.... "Why are you telling ME this?" He said " i trust you...i know you can't stay in the village till your goals are achieved but promise me like Naruto please take care of sasuke too he is still a kid it's a lot on him please do that". A tear came out of my eye i couldn't stop it i agreed "ofcourse i will but are you sure the thing you are going to do in the future is necessary??" "Yes, yes it is and thank you" he said " no don't say that thank you for saving the village if it wasn't for this i am sure you would have become the next hokage.....also what if even after killing you he becomes evil and try to destroy the village." I said. "He might but the village has you so the village would be fine" "Ha ha very funny Itachi" he smiled it's good to see him smile he said that he had to go now. But before he went i said "thank you i will try my best take care of sasuke like i were you". In a bink of an eye he was gone he had become a roge Ninja now and i feel helpless i just wish i could do something for him.

"Kiyoko" "kiyoko" i heard Kakashi called me i came back to my senses "are you ok?" He asked i simply nodded. We had reached the place but by that time they were gone. I wish I could have seen him again.

It's hard even for Naruto right now because we couldn't find sasuke we have to find him no matter what.
Kiba said he could still smell faded scent of sasuke
"We will search for him till his scent is completely gone"Kakashi said.
We all went all around in different directions there were too many emotions for me to feel but for now i needed to get my head straight we have to find him. But it's raining heavily idk if we will......
We searched for hours it's night time now we met on the same place we departed we all were tired but we did everything we could kiba akamaru and Kakashi nither of them were able to smell him so Kakashi said we should head back.