chapter 20

CLAUDIA

It's been a few weeks since Auston and I ended things. I mean, I did. But it just feels so good though. I don't know why, but I feel like something was changing and my insides were churning every time I'd thought about it.

Lately, I've been thinking about Leon again a lot. Ever since we met up at the park for a conversation, we ended up hugging at the last minute before breaking apart. We missed each other a lot and I especially want that again.

I didn't know why, but it feels completely different when Leon isn't here. My heart is full when he's beside me, but when I started Auston, every piece of my heart was adding cracks as if they were getting broken.

I was scared when I realized it. And breaking up with Auston was probably the best thing I've ever done in a really long time. I felt like a selfish bitch for saying that but I didn't deserve his bullshit as he literally cheated on me the day before I confronted him.

Non-stop, I was thinking about texting or calling my best friend. Usually, I'd call Phoebe for a piece of advice and all she came up with was to date Leon. But he's my best friend. My feelings for him are still there but I didn't want to risk our friendship for that.

I don't even know if he likes me back or even thinks about that nonsense in general. Either way, we were going to have to talk about this.

A doorbell interrupted my thoughts as I snapped my head and walked towards the front door. I opened it and was about to open my lips as Leon came into my view.

He had a cute smile and I immediately adored it. "Hey, Claudia." He said and I grinned, gently pulling his arm and hugging him.

He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me back. I sighed and patted his back for a moment before pulling away.

"Hi. It's been so long." I responded and Leon hummed, closing the door behind him. "You probably heard the news, didn't you?"

I noticed the look on his face. Leon hesitated for a split second before nodding his head. He sighed and gave me an apologetic look.

"I'm so sorry, Lia. You don't deserve it." He said. "He's such a douchebag." He added and I burst into laughter.

"You're right, honestly. I couldn't believe it when he admitted to cheating on me and I shouldn't be! He's a fucker." I mumbled.

Leon looked at me and widened the smile on his face. Suddenly, he sat beside me on the couch so closely that our thighs were touching.

I exhaled quietly and watched him as he slowly reached in, his hand cupping my cheek. At the same time, his face was nearly an inch away from mine as he got closer and closer.

I looked between his lips and his eyes a couple of times and ignored the goosebumps I'd received from Leon. He was so close to me and my chest was thumping rapidly.

He got closer and to the point where our noses were touching, he plastered a smile shyly. "Can I kiss you?" He whispered.

I swallowed harshly as my insides were screaming in excitement. I nodded and Leon wasted no time, brushing his soft lips against mine.

Our eyes were closed shut, and our other hands collided as we shared a kiss. I pulled away and glanced at Leon out of breath. Without hesitation, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him harshly.

Leon placed his hands on my waist and slowly snooped me on his lap where I was on top of him. He was so gentle and super sweet but at the same time, he was aggressive with the kisses and the touch he gives is very electrical.

He tightened the hold against my waist, slowly trailing his hand on my lower back to my butt cheek. I giggled against his lips and lifted my butt to give him access.

Leon smiled and quickly brought his other hand onto the back of my head, gently pressing his full hand there as he pushed me towards him.

My breasts were just trapped in his chest, and they were getting hard even though Leon was very warm.

"Leon, what does this mean?" I pulled away, out of breath. Our sweaty foreheads collided as Leon exhaled loudly.

He gently grabbed a hair strand in front of my face and placed it behind my ear, glancing at me in adore.

"I like you, Claudia." He kissed me.