Hello :)

Hello everyone! You didn't think that I would come back to this story now, did you? Well, after reading this unfinished story, I feel ashamed of myself that I never bothered to finish it. Though to be fair, I was busy with other things such as my main story that I'm hoping on getting published to college, I just didn't have the time to continue this story. No, I am not going to write the rest of this story, mainly because I don't actually know how to write the rest of the story, but I do have an idea.

I've decided that I will write the summary and things like that so you guys can know what I had planned on writing. I mean, when I started writing this, it was before the new HTTYD movie came out. And now that I've seen it, it kind of affected the way I picture this story. But then I thought, screw it, just pretend that you never saw that movie and write what you want.

So, in the last chapter, Jack and Hiccup came face-to-face with the evil Bewilderbeast which is actually an allusion that was caused by Pitch's Nightmares. Thankfully, the girls arrive just in time and a battle breaks out between the heroes and the nightmares. At one point, Hiccup gets his metal leg stuck in a crack.

"Just go on without me!" he shouted.

"Okay!" Jack shrugged before flying off.

"JACK!"

Thankfully, everyone is able to defeat the Nightmares. However, they're not done yet. While in Berk, Hiccup makes Jack take a bite out of a dead fish that Toothless gives him (yeah, it came out from his stomach). Hiccup forces Jack to take a bite of the dead fish as punishment for trying to abandon him when his metal leg got stuck. As grossed out as he felt, Jack admits that he deserved that punishment. Throughout the story, Jack continues to get on Hiccup's nerves.

"Jack," Hiccup says, "you don't even have to open your mouth to make my head hurt."

"Don't sass me," Jack scowls.

But over time, the two grow close and learn to trust one another. But while in Berk, the heroes meet the other Bewilderbeast that attracts Jack and Elsa seeing how the dragon has ice powers like them.

"If this is the king of all dragons," Jack says, "then does that make me the King of Winter?"

"It could be," Rapunzel shrugs, "considering that Elsa is the Snow Queen."

Jack feels himself blushing, feeling grateful that Elsa didn't hear any of that.

After leaving Berk, everyone arrives in DunBroch where they not only fight more Nightmares, including Merida's nightmare of Mor'du the Bear, but Jack almost drowns again when he gets pulled underwater by the Nightmares. When the heroes are able to pull him out, they find Jack to be unconscious that Merida has to slap him away. It turns out that Jack's weakness is water since that was how he died, and Pitch decided to use that against Jack. After that moment, Rapunzel uses her hair to heal a cut on Merida's arm, surprising everyone.

After a while, everyone travels to Corona where Rapunzel tries to get Jack and Elsa together. During that time, Jack and Elsa get to know each other more. Even Anna visits to see how the heroes are doing as she and Rapunzel watch Jack and Elsa fall in love. That night, Jack and Elsa have a night out together, not knowing that they were being watched by Punzie and Anna who are desperately trying to hide their giggles. During their time together, Elsa teaches Jack how to stay 'cool' while he teaches her how to let loose and have fun.

"Sometimes," he says, "you just got to take that risk and... let it go."

Next up is Arendelle, and that's where a lot of crazy things happen. The group gets chased by a pack of wolves, Punzie gets her tongue stuck to an icicle, everyone (except Jack and Elsa) gets their clothes frozen when they fall into a river, and of course, a sleigh catches on fire. But also, Astrid comes to visit while everyone is taking a break at Elsa's ice palace where they meet Marshmellow and the Snowgies as Astrid's pregnancy hormones start to affect her again.