Ch.1 Introductions

Hello everyone. Now I know I may be a bit late but I recently joined this fandom of the Big Five. (I'm not really that big on the Big Four because everything's better with Elsa) And I don't care if I'm late, cause I'm pretty sure this fandom is still popular, at least I think it is. Anyway, as soon as I joined, I knew I wanted to write a story about them, and that's exactly what I'm doing. I really wanted to post this before I leave for college this August so I decided now would be a good time as any. I'm really looking forward to writing this, not only because it contains Jelsa, but 5 of my favorite movies are all into one big story. I hope you all enjoy :)

(PS- This story takes place a year after their movies and before HTTYD 3 which I'm really looking forward too by the way. Also, this does not contain Hiccup x Merida, I'm sorry but I only see them as friends. I prefer Hiccup with Astrid)

From the beginning of Vikings to modern society, a group of five individuals, all born with a unique set of skills had no idea of the adventure of a lifetime that would soon come to them. Some of them were familiar with each other, some are complete strangers, but none of them will know what's coming that will change their lives forever.

Naming each individual in order starting from the Viking time period in a place called Berk, there lived a boy at the age of 21 who was not like other Vikings. Where he lived, dragons used to be a problem, but all of that changed because of him, and now his village lives in peace with the dragons who had all formed bonds with each other. Especially for the boy who had formed an unbreakable friendship with a certain dragon, thus giving him the name as the Dragon Conqueror. For this boy was not only an inventor, but he had the soul of a dragon.

In the Highlands of Scotland, there lived a kingdom called DunBroch, and in that kingdom lived the princess, and this princess was not like any other. She was not your ordinary proper princess, instead, she was a skilled archer who loved a good adventure. Ever since her last adventure that had her mother turned into a bear and back, she knew her fate will never change, her fate of being the hero she was born to be. For this princess will forever be the brave fighter who fights for her fate.

Years later in the kingdom of Corona, there lived a princess who was once lost for 18 years since birth, spending those years up in a tower under the hands of a witch who is now gone from the world. But unlike any ordinary princess, this girl had magical golden hair that stretched 70 ft with the powers to heal any injuries. Although cutting her hair did end in her losing her magic for a while, a sudden occurrence brought back her hair and powers. Now with her magic back, this princess now stands as the dreamer with the ability to heal pain, both psychically and emotionally.

Across Corona and throughout the sea, there stood another kingdom called Arendelle, and in that kingdom lived a queen, a queen born with the powers of winter. At first, her powers were feared, both by the queen herself and her people. Having kept it a secret for years, the queen lived in fear of hurting anyone she came in contact with, specifically her sister who she had hurt with her powers by accident during childhood, thus causing her to keep her distance from her sister for protection. But after years have passed and the queen and her sister had grown up, the queen had learned to control her powers and accept herself, creating peace in her kingdom and with her people who now see her as a wonderful ruler. This queen was born with a gift, a gift to create beauty with winter.

Now in modern times, there lived a boy, who was not entirely human, for he was a guardian and a winter spirit. Approximately 300 years ago, this spirit was an ordinary boy, who lost his life after saving his sister, thus becoming the guardian everyone knows him as. For 300 years he's been living alone and unseen, never believed in until recently. Being the mischievous being he was, this spirit uses his winter powers to create fun and chaos, even against an evil being who nearly ruined the belief of children around the world. But with him out of the way, the winter spirit now lives in peace with the other guardians who protect the children of the world. For this spirit was the Guardian of Fun, and Fun was his center.

Now neither of these individuals knew what was coming for them, and how much it would change them. But at the same time, it would bring a whole new level of fate, trust, friendship, love, and adventure to them. For this group of five, each of them is different in a certain way that separates them from others, but they all have one thing in common- they're special in their own way, and with their different sets of skills, they will create something beautiful.

What do you guys think so far? Now I know this first chapter may seem a bit short, but I just wanted to start off with a bit of an introduction by introducing the characters and plot. But trust me, it's about to get a whole lot more interesting.