Green Emerald Star Event Birthday (Curco X Starla)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-Request by TheStarGod-

-Where it take place: Gachaverse 17 (SAME MultiGachaverse on Lucy X Reader & different Gachaverse)

-Ship: Curco X Starla-

-Canon-

Summary: Today is Starla husband, Curco Shine Birthday! And lucky a very SPECIAL Event was happening at the SAME day that Curco LOVE & was his most FAVORITE Event to go & Starla put together the BEST Birthday that Curco will TREASURE in his heart & celebrate with their family & friends. How will Curco enjoy his Birthday set up by his wonderful wife? And let just say thing end very "spicy". Let his Birthday Begin.

(Quick note: This is a Birthday Request by my good buddy, TheStarGod. After this one shot the book will truly start at February.) 

-Curco & Starla Home-

Curco: *Sleeping for a moment & beginning to wake up* Mmm... 

A Young Adult Male Star Guardian name Curlandb Shine, the most Powerful Star Guardian God in the whole Gachaverse & the whole Star Guardian Race along with his Older Sister Tasha Shine. Curlandb lives a very wonderful & adventure life & doing his duty as one of the Leader of the Galaxy Shrine along with his Older Sister, Parent, Grandfather & his grandmother along with the TOP Elite Guardians & have many great friends in his life with along with seeing them as Familyhood. But the most wonderful thing that he ever has in his life & want to spend his love & life with FOREVER. Is his lovely & powerful Wife, Starla Crusher. The daughter of Sophia & Razor Stepdaughter & Rexy FAVORITE Cousin (Step Cousin) & Starla was a Star Guardian Goddess & Leader of the Galaxy Shrine Elite. Both Starla & Curlandb have been very good friend since they were 16 years & started dating at 18 years which was the time of their life & both share a strong passion love with each other & even Starla call Curlandb by his nickname Curco like his Best Friend Jenny. Curco propose to Starla to marry him last year which she happily says yes in tear & had a very happy wedding fill with their loved one. And now 23-year-old Curco was waking on this very special day which was his 24th Birthday & couldn't wait to celebrate with his wife & loved one.

Curco: *Yawning & smile* Ahhh... Hey Babe, are you up right now-.

Curco then notice that Starla wasn't in his bed which leave him a bit confuse.

Curco: *Confuse* Eh? *Thought* Did Starla wake up early?

Curco got off the bed & notice a note on the desk with the Power Star Logo on it which say Starla Shine.

Curco: Hmm? The Note wasn't there yesterday.

Curco check on the note & open it to see what it was.

-Letter-

Dear, my loving husband~.

I woke up early at 7:30 A.M for something very special for you~. 

If you're up, meet me at the front of the house around 9:00 A.M~.

I'll be waiting~.

Love, Starla Shine.

-Letter end-

Curco: *Blush & smile* Honey. *Look at the time & saw it was 8:55 A.M & O_O* OH SH-T!!!! 

Curco didn't waste anytime & was getting dress in lightspeed.

-5 Minutes Later-

Curco was all dress up in his outfit & was infront of their home waiting for Starla.