Alternate Future: Meme Xiao Long Family Anniversary Day (SMG4 X Yang & SYG4)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-SMG4 7 Million Subscriber Special-

-Where it take place: Alternate Future Gachaverse96-

-Ship: SMG4 X Yang & SYG4- 

-Canon-

Summary: For SMG4 7 Million Subscribers Special this will take place at the Alternate Future. This Special will be about SMG4 (In his 2023 Redesign) & his 2 wives, Yang & SYG4 having a Special Wedding Anniversary on spending a few days at the New Resort with their daughter & son, SYG4 & SDG4! How will the Meme Xiao Long Family goes in their "Normal" Family Wedding Anniversary Day? And would be in store for the man of Meme himself with his two hot wives & their time together & from this day on their wedding Anniversary?

-Hotel Of the New Resort Wuhu Island-

(New Resort Wuhu Island setting is bigger Island with more different spot & Tropical Towns, with amazing Beaches, Boats, Advance Technology & many from both Remnant & Earth Side to come & have a relaxing trip or life

(New Resort Wuhu Island setting is bigger Island with more different spot & Tropical Towns, with amazing Beaches, Boats, Advance Technology & many from both Remnant & Earth Side to come & have a relaxing trip or life.)

The Special begin from within the New Resort Wuhu Island from Gachaverse96 with the New Resort Wuhu Island is a bigger expanded Island with community from more larger from both Remnant & Earth Side along other from different Gachaverse that are known. With newly advance technology & many people coming together to expand the Wuhu Island into a fresh new Island with both meme & many random things that happens making it the best vacation spot ever & also PERFECT as a family trip for a Wedding Anniversary for a certain Meme Boi & his 2 wives with his children-.

SMG4: *>:D & kick the door open* Finally here b--ches! *Stumble a bit from SNG4 & SDG4 rushing inside with their suitcase* Ah!

SNG4: *>:D & toss the suitcase on the master bed & doing Fortnite Dance* Yah bois!!!

SDG4: *Place my suitcase on the Master Bed & jump on it to feel the softness* Oh yeah that the good stuff!

SMG4: Hey no fair! *;-;* I was gotta jump on that soft bed 1st. 

As SMG4 (In his 2023 Redesign) look at both of his children with the 2 figures being his beautiful & hot wives that he been marry for years, Yang & SYG4 with them having their suitcase as well & with the marry couple wearing their rings from marriage & all we set for the Meme Xiao Long Wedding Anniversary.   

Yang: *Giggle & pat SMG4 & kiss his lip* Well, you still can do that after we head back here.

SYG4: *Kiss SMG4 lip* And plus, you did spend on this Special Room that connect to each other for SNG4 & SDG4 to sleep & let them do what they gotta do. With this half all to ourselves~.