Training Day Off With The Waifus Defender & Ultimate Gal (1/???)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-Request by SapphireDraken173-

-Where it take place: Different MultiGachaverse Gachaverse26-

-Ship: Female Hybrid Guardian X Machiko X Davidette-

-What Version is this (Y/N): Female Hybrid Guardian- (Hybrid Trait: Hedgehog, Jackal, Beast, Star, Wind, Chaos, Inkling, Meta & Anime)

-Canon-

Summary: (Y/N) Lancer is a Special Guardian Kind that are known as the Hybrid Guardian & have the trait of a Hedgehog, Jackal, Beast, Star, Wind, Chaos, Inkling, Meta & Anime of the Guardian Kind. (Y/N) is also known as a very powerful, Mastery Martial & very well known Hero that does good deeds & protected the Peace of the Gachaverse from throughout her time that she been raise by her adopted family, The Lancer Family who are very known as the Martial Art Protector Clan that are call The Knight Fighter that train the Lancer Family for Generation along with those that are TRUSTWORTHY to learn their way of power & path for peace. Throughout (Y/N) life she have been raise & love by her adopted family & went on many adventures of her life & grow up into a very beautiful, strong & kindhearted woman within the Lancer Family as their own daughter, nieces, sibling & Granddaughter & gone through many things including fighting against many enemies that attack the Lancer Family & help people along the way with even encounter the enemy that have KNOWN the Lancer Family for so long & leads to the TRUTH about (Y/N) NOT being their full blood daughter & reveal that she was adopted after being found within the Space Pod with many of her Real Family belonging with the truth being shown & seeing many belonging of her Real Family & Home World along with the Message that (Y/N) Real Family left for her when she discover the truth about herself with tragic discovery of her Home world Destruction & heartfelt message on how much (Y/N) Real Parent wanted to spend their life with her & couldn't have that & with the only action to sacrifice themselves to send (Y/N) to the Planet known as Earth Remnant to give (Y/N) a life to truly be happy for & hope that she was taken in by a nice & kindhearted Family & giving (Y/N) a heartwarming love & farewell & that they LOVE her with all their heart & telling (Y/N) that she'll do GREAT Thing & live a very happy life with whoever won over her heart & that they'll always watch over her. With that final farewell & discovery made (Y/N) have so much tear from how much her Real Parent love her & sad that her Home World was destroy & thought that wherever she from is the LAST of the Survivor of her Home World & leads to a very tearful & heartwarming moment with her Adopted Family that she LOVE deeply from being raise & treasure them in her life & ACCEPTED who she truly is. Along the way during her hero deed, she saved an orphan child that was a little boy after he lost his parent by the Raid Of the Ruin White Fang that are still corrupt with a certain decease Taurus & have his Home Village Destroy with some Survivors & stop the Raid, then afterward saving the Boy who was also a Hybrid Guardian like her & can see the pain in his eyes from losing his parent & home to felt the same feeling on how it was like but as a baby which lead to (Y/N) took in the Orphan Boy & adopted him to help him through it which time pass from the boy growing closer to (Y/N) & love her as his new Mommy along with being in the Lancer Family with open arm. Months later the Lancer Family move to the Mushroom Kingdom to set a new fresh life for many people along with the Guardians & course setting home. (Y/N) & her adopted son met the Heroes & SMG4 Crew along the way & started their friendship & hanging out with them throughout the new fresh life & even train with them to even taught the way of her adopted Family training. But throughout the year, (Y/N) grew very closer to 2 Gals that are dating each other & both being rival as well with one being the Legendary Defender Sunny Dasher aka, Machiko Dasher & the Ultimate Guardian Davidette Chaos & both being in Goddess Level Power that (Y/N) been taught & train to break her limit to reach that level & also taught them the Lancer Family Special training for a RARE Form that Lancer Family achieve for generation & also getting to know both of them even with Davidette having a cold look at (Y/N) from who she was but (Y/N) having a very understanding why Davidette like that from the tragic life & pain she gone through but with the cold look even start to warn up a bit on (Y/N) which is a RARE trait from her in Davidette Ultimate Guardian way & the learning about Machiko past lover that she lost long ago & detail on how she got together with her rival & enjoying alot of her adventure & time from the sweet Gal. (Y/N) grew closer to them to the point of slowly beginning to fall in LOVE with Machiko & Davidette from her time & knowing each other & even from the hot attraction they both have which made (Y/N) heartbeat so much & LOVE their personalities & who they are & with LOVE being new to (Y/N) along with Machiko & Davidette even grown attracted to (Y/N) from their time together & one day when (Y/N) hangout with Machiko & Davidette with the beauty & love she felt for both of them & trying to keep her love under control let just say her being in LOVE & still figuring out have leads to (Y/N) going through a certain "Phase" within herself from her body being heated up from Machiko & Davidette along with the LOVE & with the hangout leading to a surprising event for both Machiko & Davidette seeing what (Y/N) is feeling & going through with herself & lead to the discover of (Y/N) FEELING for them & leads to Machiko & Davidette help (Y/N) with her "Phase" somewhere for the night & with the "Phase" being so deep that it like (Y/N) was drunk & CAN'T remember what happen with Machiko & Davidette help took care of (Y/N) "Phase" which can be say for Guardian Phrase of "Heat" & see how much (Y/N) meant to them & decide to give (Y/N) time to express her feeling to them & grow even closer to them. After "Phase" Event, without no memories (Y/N) being new with love decide to ask her family along with some friend for help on understanding the feeling of LOVE? How will (Y/N) embrace her feeling for Machiko & Davidette & embrace the TRUE meaning of Love & when the battle against her enemies happen, will she confess her feeling to Machiko & Davidette & give her adopted son a family that he lost long ago?