Chapter 1: Public Enemies

"This is breaking news." A news reporter said as he appears on screen. "We come to you now with revelations about last week's attack in London. An anonymous source provided this video, it shows Quentin Beck, aka, Mysterio, moments before his death. A warning: You may find this video disturbing." The reporter said before the screen switches over to Beck.

"I managed to send the Elemental back into the dimensional rift but I don't think I'm gonna make it off this bridge alive. Spider-Man and Iron Angel attacked me for some reason. They have an army of weaponized drones, Stark technology." Beck said as (y/n)'s jaw drops. "They're saying they're the only ones who's gonna be the new Iron Man, no one else." Beck said then it switches to Beck laying on the ground with (y/n)'s and Pete's feet standing near him.

"Are you sure you want to commence the drone attack? There will be significant casualities." EDITH said. "Do it. Execute them all." Pete said and (y/n) looks over at him as the eyes on his mask widen while they hear explosions go off in the video.

"This shocking video was released earlier today on the controversial news website thedailybugle.net." the reporter said then it switches to the Daily Bugle logo and an older balding man comes on, this is J. Jonah Jameson. "There you have it folks: conclusive proof that Spider-Man and Iron Angel were responsible for the brutal murder of Mysterio! An interdimensional warrior who gave his life to protect our planet, and who will no doubt, go down in history as the greatest superhero of all time! But that's not all folks, here's the real blockbuster. Brace yourselves, you might wanna sit down." Jameson said then the screen switches back to Beck.

"I know you guys know that (y/n) Stark is Iron Angel. But you guys don't know Spider-Man's. Spider-Man's real... Spider-Man's real name is ---" Beck started to say but the video goes black for a moment.
(Y/n) holds her breath, hoping that was it, but Beck comes back on screen.

"Spider-Man's name is Peter Parker!" Beck yells and a picture of (y/n)'s and Peter's face appears on screen. (Y/n) was in shock, more so for Peter than me, as the two teens exclaimed out in fear.

"Oh shit!"

"What the fu ---"

At that moment, a car horn goes off as Peter had his hands over his head. "That's right, folks. Peter Parker, a seventeen year old high school delinquent, harboring a homicidal..." Jameson went on as Peter and (y/n) look around then down at the street as people stop, look up at them and point at them.

"Spider-Man! Iron Angel! They're here!" A few people shouted and the two teens begin to shake and panic.

"You murdered Mysterio?"

"You helped him murder Mysterio?" 

"Uh, (y/n)...what do we do?!" Peter asked, panicked. He knew if anyone knew how to handle people like this, she would. But she didn't have an answer as she never had anyone react this way to her before.

"How could you two murder Mysterio?"

"You're just a kid?"

"(Y/n)?!" Peter said as (y/n) thinks. "Uh...I do have one plan." She said. "Which is...?" Peter asked and (y/n)'s helmet forms over her face. "Get the hell outta here!" She said and she flies off. He follows as he shoots a web and web slings alongside her. "People looked up to these kids and called them heroes. I'll tell you what I call them: Public Enemies Number One!" Jameson said as they fly away from Times Square.

"What do we do?" Peter asked her.

"I-I don't know, Peter!" She said.

"Okay...so where do we go? Your place?" Peter asked. "I don't think so...too obvious...how bout your place?" (Y/n) asked him and he nods. "Yeah...yeah that should be good." He said and his cellphone goes off.
He stops on top of the bridge and answers his phone to see it as a video chat call with Ned. "Dude." Ned said, shocked. "Dude!" Peter replied, shocked as well.