17

"Stacey what are you doing here!" I yell I feel there's people staring but I don't care. "I saw you and I just wanted to talk to you again." She says almost like she thinks I'm magically going to be happy and all nice about it. I try to walk away but she stops me "wait don't go" She grabs my shoulder which I shove off "what the f*ck!" My face flushes with heat. I feel rage "you don't get to ignore me and then after three years think I'm going to be fine with it, you don't get to miss me after what you said." She looks hurt but I can't feel bad I try to not think about it.

(Flashback to three years ago)

                                         Stacey please talk to me.
                                                                       Hello??
Look you and I were a mistake.
I don't know why it never mattered
to me anyways.
                        Read

________________________________

"Can we please talk about this!" She tries to grab my attention but it takes everything to not slap her. "No" I fake smile and show her the middle finger and walk away angrily. I can't believe of all times and places she had to be here. I do felt bad for yelling at her but it's not right after she hurt me it was only a mistake to her.

A/N sorry I like completely forgot to update sooner but Slow updates will come anyways but yeah have a good day/night!