six

"SUPRI-" a nick and karl bursts into alex's room, not expecting to see lavinia on his bed.

the two others look at them like nothing's out of the ordinary, lavinia smiling slightly at the strangers.

"YO WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?!" sapnap shouts, pointing at the young adult on his bestfriends bed.

"i have a name." she rolls her eyes, holding back a smirk and laughter.

"be nice, vinie." alex smiles, turning around in his chair.

"call me that one more time and i'll force feed you your own foot." lavinia sneers, glaring at alex.

"BUT VINIEEEEE!" alex whines, causing the girl to get up and punch him in the arm, "this is your warning."

"ow, bitch!" alex groans, holding his arm in pain.

"try me!" lavinia giggles. "oh and i'm lavinia, alex's used-to-be enimie. until i made the first move because he's a pussy."

karl bursts out laughing, "YESS! I LIKE THIS GIRL!"

"back off she's mi- oh shit you're joking-" alex's eyes go wide as lavinia looks at him with fake shock on her face, trying her best not to laugh.

"SIIIIIIIMP!" nick screams, alex running after him. karl and lavinia laugh, striking up a conversation with eachother.

"used-to-be enimies huh?" karl asks. lavinia nods with a shrug, "yeah. things changed at a kids party about 5 months ago."

"when did you 'make the first move'?"

"a 2 months ago."

"are you two dating?"

"no shit."

"do you like him?"

"bitch what kind of question is that?"

karl giggles as alex and nick walks back into the room. alex jumps on the bed next to lavinia, putting an arm around her neck.

"CHOKE ME LIKE YOU HA-" lavinia started to scream, but alex covered her mouth with his hand.

"EW DID YOU JUST LICK MY HAND?!" alex screeches, pulling his hand away from the 20 year olds face.

"YES BECAUSE YOU INTURRUPTED ME!" she responds, folding her arms. nick and karl laugh, sitting on the bed as well.

"you were screaming in my ear." alex huffs, looking at the girl. lavinia grins, looking at the boy as well, "because you put and arm around my neck, what do you expect from me?"

alex chuckles airily, lavinia giving a small peck on the lips.

"gross." nick comments, kicking alexs leg. the other boy rolls his eyes, "at least i'm not single for my entire life."

lavinia bursts out laughing, almost falling off of the bed, alex catching her waist and pulls her back to her original spot.

"you two are so cut-" karl starts but nick elbows him, "what?! your the one who hates the thought of alex dating because you had a crush on him for a year."

"HOLD UP-" lavinia shouts, looking at nick with her eyebrows raised. nick nods hesitantly, "in like- 2020."

"ohh kayyyy?" lavinia leans back on the headboard, eyeing nick closely.