KANMANI 2🧚✨

Siv: Vishal! En mobile onga kitta iruka?

Sam: Ama! En bag la thn iruku!! Wait! Let me take it!
She opened the window and looked outside! The cold breeze hits her face! Her hair started to wave! She squeezed her eyes!

He took her mobile and found it have a call! Her mobile screen wallpaper and the call log picture makes his shocked! He turned to her! With wide eyes, he gives her mobile to her..! She took it from him! His mind is full of confusion and fear! He just opened the window and let the chill breeze hits his face...!

They both went to Sam's flat soon!! The car stopped at his place!! Siv looked at the driver not knowing why he stopped here!

Siv: Anna!! En stop panninga Inga?

Driver: Sir sonna address ithu than madam!

Siv: Ouh Cheri na!!

She looked at Sam who's dreaming by opening his eyes!! He didn't even blink his eyes!! But, his eyes are full of tears which is noticed by him!! She didn't know the reason for his tears!! She called him many times!! But, he didn't respond!! She shook his hand! Still, he didn't respond!! She twisted her ears Atlast! He jerked and looked at her with his wide eyes!! But, still it made him to think about the Most Important Person in His Life!!!🥺 He shook his thoughts and looked at her!

Sam: Ennachu'nga?

Siv: Onga veedu vanthurchu Vishal! Avlo neram kuptutu irken! Neenga response eh pannala!! En onga kannu kalangirku?

Sam: Haan!! Athellam onom ila!! Vaanga Namma ulla polam!

Siv: Okay!!

Sam paid the cab driver and they both went inside!! He didn't find his Dumbo's inside!

Sam: Enga! Okkarunga!! Na en friends enga nu pakren!!

Siv: Haan okay Vishal!

Siv POV

I went to Vishal's flat! For the first time after my brother I felt comfortable around him!! I loved his flat! It's very beautiful in and out!! The wall of the colour is my Favourite too!! It's fully the combination of black and white!! I just roam around the flat!! The designs are too too good!! It's not even like a bachelor's flat!! It looks devine!! This flat seriously gives a good vibe!! I suddenly felt someone's presence!! I turned to see Vishal!!

Sam: So! This is our flat!!

Siv: Seriously Vishal!! I loved this flat!!

Sam: Thank you!!

Siv: Can I go around?

Sam: Ithuku en permission lam? Neenga ponga! Na ongalku Black coffee kondu varen!!

Siv: Thank you Vishal!!

Sam POV

Is she seriously here? Is She is my Pappa? Is She is my Sivaangi? The same Sivaangi!! The girl who was with me in my childhood days!! The girl who won't leave my hand wherever we go!! The girl who was always with me!! The girl who won't leave anyone nearer to me!! The girl who always behind me whenever I'm down!! The girl who would fight with other's just for Me!! The chirpy girl who used to laugh at my lame jokes!! But, how come I ask her this? I don't want to increase my hope that she is the Girl!! I need to confirm this with her!! Yes!! Also, she didn't told her name to me!! So, there are many reasons for her Being My Sivu!!
My Pappa!! My Sivaangi!!🥺🥺 After a long Fifteen years I'm seeing her!! So, this is reason I felt connected with her!! But, why can't I analyze that she is My Pappa!! Okay! This is final!! I'm going to ask her!! I don't have any heart to leave her after this!! I want Her!! I want My Pappa whom I left before Twenty years!! Even she likes Black Coffee as same as Myself!! So, there are many many more chances for Her being Sivu, My Sivu!! My eyes are tearing continuously!! I wiped my tears and I quickly prepared black coffee and went to the hall!! I found her standing at the centre of the hall!