Chapter 11 - Relationship Wreckers

.

DISCLAIMER

All the posts in this story are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. The pictures used within this story are for visual representation only. The author of this book does not state or implied that the actions written in this story are representative of the actual people.

.

.

TUESDAY MORNING, THE THIRD WEEK OF OCTOBER 2022

.

Keon and Derrick are in their ninth month of hooking up. Derrick has been very hands on and sensual doing the last few interactions. Giving Keon massages and actually stroking Keon's penis until he hits an orgasm. To Keon it seems that Derrick is enjoying himself more than just "getting a nut!" Keon believed that Derrick might have been secretly bisexual the entire time they'd been friends. And now the one person he could always get sound advice from moved away without an explanation.

The last few times that Derrick and Keon drank, smoked, and hooked up, Derrick came close to kissing Keon as he began to climax. Avoiding lip to lip contact, Derrick started to suck on Keon's neck. Once Derrick finished flooding Keon out, his attention shifted to servicing Keon's member in his hands. It was like Derrick was in a trance. As Keon was releasing his load, Derrick says.

.

Derrick: [still stroking Keon's erection] ... Your dick thick as fuck!

Keon: [giggling as he tries to recover from his after nut seizure] ... Yeah!

.

Once he gathered himself, Keon looked up at Derrick still memorized with his withering erection.

.

Derrick: We need to find you a bitch or some other nigga that can handle all this. [starts to stroke Keon's penis back to life]

... MAN! Look at how thick this is. [measuring Keon's growing member]

... How thick is this thing?

Keon: [laughs and blushes at how interested Derrick is with his penis] ... I dunno. [smiles at Derrick]

... You wanna measure it? [puts his hand over the top of Derrick's and assists him as Derrick was stroking his now completely erect penis]

... You like stroking it?

Derrick: [chuckles] ... Not like that, but I mean it's really, really nice. I'd love to watch you smash some hoes ... shit, I'd watch you dick another nigga down. [gets really excited]

... Shit, if that nigga cool and keep his mouth shut, I'd love to fuck you while you fucking him.

Keon: [scoffs from the shock] ... Nigga you drunk and high or just high?