Intro

Haiiii, so as some of you know, my name is Ayesha. I'm 12, and I'm from Feltham, a small town in West London, in England. Yes, I'm British, I've got the accent, but it's not strong or proper one.

I know most of you are probably thinking, '12, damn you're young, you've hardly lived your life and your already writing about it'.

Yeah, that's true, but we all have problems, secrets, things on our minds, no matter how young we are. Those people, you thought were the most happiest people in the world, well their dying inside, dying from their own secrets and problems, everything they ever kept locked up inside.

I know this got pretty deep, quickly, but I think deep and I can't help that. It's a good thing and a bad thing, thinking deeply, good because you're prepared, prepared for those hard questions about life. Bad because, your emptying yourself and replacing it with more secrets, more stress, more to think about.

I get that life is meant to be hard, but no one ever told us how it was going to be, no one prepared us for it. It's even worse when you knew where you were heading, and everything was great, but then somehow, along the way, you've lost, or start losing yourself, who you really are, to the point you don't know anymore. That's me, and I know there are thousands of other people, just like me. I've just gotta find them.

I chose this song because I didn't want to make you sad, and plus this cheers me up, everytime.

||Music is my escape||•

You guys, have got a little sense of me...
So I think I'll tell you what's currently going on in my life, as of right now. In the next chapter...