Secrets » Labels

Although, I said I'll tell you about all my life, there's always things that people can never ever share.

Everyone has secrets,

No matter how much you think you know someone, everyone has secrets.

Even if they say their going to tell you there whole story, it's most likely that they won't tell you their deep and darkest secrets like idk, they're still depressed or they try there best to be perfect and act like its nothing. Or maybe that they don't know who they are, not like amnesia (5sos), they know they age and name and everything about and that has happened in there life but they don't know where they fit in.

Life is separated in social circles, everyone is labelled, even if they don't want to be. It's just the way society works - for some reason - and some people don't fit in a certain circle, they have to many personality traits from each circle, which make them feel like a outcast, they don't fit in just one.

If you know about Divergent (if you don't you have to read/watch it) then you know what I mean, when (Bea)tris is a so called 'Divergent' she fits in every group (social circle).

OMG! I got so deep on the last one (Calm yourself). I realised that I could actually be a motivational speaker (if I wanted to be one, but right now that's not my dream job, let's call that Plan C/D).

As I was saying, society is split into circles, and groups. For example if you look in school, there are so many groups/ circles. 1st group is the school, each school is a group, is one body. Secondly you have the teacher, and the students split into another group. Thirdly you have houses/ teams. Fourthly, students are split into years and teacher into which year(s) they manage. Then into tutor groups. Then into popular or not, and for teachers most important or not. Next, friend groups, and finally, yourself, you can be a group of yourself. You thoughts are grouped up, in your brain, and your genes in your DNA, creating your personality.

It's okay not to have friends, just be happy with your self, and don't worry what other people say.
And don't think your the only one who has these feelings, 'cause I do to, just like you.

Anndddddd... I've started rhyming SMH (Shaking my head) at myself.

If I'm honestly it's stupid the way this world works, everyone just wants to be popular, and fame and just be known. Most people just want to be known just for the sake of being known, and to get rich. I'd rather be known as a good person who done a great thing like Nelson Mandela, or Gandhi, or Madam Curie, or Mother Teresa etc etc. Like people who done something legendary to get known. Not because I'm hot, or pretty, or qualified as so called 'good-looking' (which I'm pretty sure I'm not).

A/n Bea is killing meeeeee! Just listen to Fire N Gold! It's so gooodddd! (It's not my first time listening but I haven't heard it in ages and forgot how good it really is)