JosuYasu

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE LAST ONE, I ACTUALLY FEEL VERY BAD😟‼️I PROMISE DUMBASSERY/FLUFF NOW TO MAKE YALL FEEL BETTER OMG😭....

"Oi, Josuke! Look what I found!!" Okuyasu practically screamed at my window, his smile wider than almost ever before. I have to admit, he was kinda.. cute. Wait what am I thinking? He's my bro! Hmm, but maybe it's normal for bros to compliment eachother? Yeah, it probably is.
"Josukeee!! Are you ignoring me, bro??" Shit! He's totally worried!

I quickly opened the window.
"Sorry, man! I zoned out.. What'cha got there? Wait don't answer that! Come thru the window, quick!"
"Okay, bro!" By the time he said that, he was already halfway to gettin' in my room. Tsk, he's so special..
"Anyways! What is it, what is it, what is it?"
"Close your eyes, dude! It's a surprise!" He giggled. Oh God wait, he giggled.. Am I red? I think I'm red.. Should I ask him?
"Open your eyes now! Look, look, look!" He put aside whatever he had, and grabbed my shoulders.
"Eeaack!! St-stop shaking meee! Hahaha!!"
"Right, sorry.. But look!"

I opened my eyes and saw a basket full of.. kittens?
"I found 'em while I was coming back from the store. I had no idea what to do with them soo.." He said while gently petting the kittens, "I thought I could- no- should give them to you. They seemed cute!" And they really were!!
"They're adorable, Okuyasu!! Thank you so much!" Without thinking, I hugged him. (okay so ur gonna imagine the uh ova avpol hug, which i will show in case u didnt watch it😍)

 (okay so ur gonna imagine the uh ova avpol hug, which i will show in case u didnt watch it😍)

(yeah so its basically this, minus the crying and drama anyways continue reading babes💕)

"You're welcome, Josuke! Anything for you, bro."
"... I'm so glad to have you in my life, dude."
"Aw.. Thanks, man, that means a lot."
Did.. did I say that out loud!? Well, I'm just gonna enjoy this while it lasts.. But oh, he let go now.
"Now that I'm here, what do we do? Wait no! What are ya gonna do with the kittens?" He sat on my bed and gestured for me to sit beside him, which I did, of course.

"I don't really know, dude.. I'm thinking of giving one to Jotaro-San, one to Yukako and Koichi, keeping one for myself and giving one to you!"
"That's really sweet bro! What are you gonna do with your kitten?" I just shrugged. Seriously, what am I going to with it?
"I dunno. What are you gonna do with yours? Which one are you even gonna take?" He stared at the floor, thinking real hard. Oh my God, he had absolutely no right being so damn sweet.
"Oh, I've got it! What if we made our kittens best friends too? Wouldn't that be cool?" Best friends... Ouch.. Though, I'm glad to have what I have with Oku right now!
"Y-Yeah that would be awesome dude! What're you gonna name it? Is it even a boy or a girl?"
"Don't know.. How do I even know that?"
"Wait, I'll call my mom, I'm pretty sure that she would know! I'll be right back!"
"Okay!"

I took Okus kitten and waved to him. He waved back with a biiigggg smile on his face.
"Mooom!" I called out.
"Yes, Josuke?" She was sitting in the living room, having her coffee.
"Okuyasu brought me a bunch of kittens, and I decided to keep only one and he wants one, but he doesn't know the gender of his kitty, nor how to check it. I don't know how to do that, either. So I thought if you could, uh, help me with his.." I awkwardly gave her the kitten.
"Why did you bring only his? Don't you want me to check yours, too? You said you couldn't do it yourself, soo.." She said the last thing slightly smirking, but then.. "Is there something you wanted to tell me?"
"Tell you.. what? Haha, is there something you wanted to hear?"
"No, no.. Just asking.. Welp, this kitten is a little girlie! Are you sure you don't me to see yours?"
"Thank you! Also, I saw how you checked, so it won't be necessary. Thanks again!"
She gave me the kitten and I was free to go.

I got to my room and opened the door.
"Hey, Josuke! How'd it go?"
"It's a girl." I said, while giving him the kitten. "Do you have an idea for a name?"
"Aw.. Can Sunny be a name for a girl cat, too?"
"I think it can. Let's see mine, let's see mine!"
"Okay!"
I took my kitten and checked for the gender, how my mom did. "Mines a.. boy!"
"Ooohh, thats awesome!" His purple eyes were shining like the stars.. I couldn't keep myself from staring at 'em!
"Mmm.. Do you wanna take mine? I won't mind!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, dude!"
"Thanks!" He took mine- now his- kitten and I took his- now mine.
"What are you gonna name her?"
"..I'll keep the one you gave her. Y'know, Sunny. It's cute!"
"Ohh, okay! I'll name mine.. mmm..."

There's that face again! It's just so.. kissable!! Oh no, what if he thinks I'm weird for staring at him!? I started touching my face to see if I was warm and shit, I was!
"Okuyasu? I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be r-right back, sorry!"
"Is fine! I'll probably think of a name by then!"
"O-okay!"
I ran out and quickly got to the bathroom.
"I need to stop myself, dammit... He's probably gonna think I'm weird and won't want to be bros with me anymore! I don't.. wanna lose that.. it means too much.." Before I knew it, tears were forming in my eyes. I needed to calm myself down, but I couldn't... I guess that there was no other choice than to go to him.

I quietly went back to my room, mentally preparing to swarm inside. Here goes nothing...

SLAM!

"Hi, Jo... suke...? What happened!? Are you okay!?" He quickly put both of the kittens back to the basket and.. ran to hug me. He hugged me tight, closing the door at the same time. "What's going on, bro?.."
"I.. I can't..."
"You can't tell me?" He held my shoulders, pulling away from the hug looking worried.
"No, I-I can, it's.. it's just that... you won't th-think I'm.. weird, would y-you?"
" 'Course I won't! Let's sit down.."
"Okay..." We sat down, my heart feeling like it's gonna burst!
"So.. what's going on, Josuke? You can tell me anything, dude.."
"Um.. I... I don't.. know h-how to word it.. uh... Can I j-just show.. you?.."
"Mhm!"

I can't believe I'm doing this...

"Before I.. do what I wanted to.. if you're nervous or anything, please don't be.. Just- just close your eyes."
"Whatever you say, dude." And so he did. I don't know how he's gonna react to this, but I really need it.
"Im sorry!" I quickly said before I kissed him. It was a quick kiss, too. Nothing special, really.
"D-Dude.. What was.. that f-for?"
"Please don't hate me, Okuyasu.."
"N-No I don't hate you! I just.. I didn't expect this.." He touched his lips before looking back at me.
"I like you, Okuyasu. I've.. I've realized only a bit after you came. I know that it's dumb and weird.. I'm sorry again." I looked at the floor, but then I felt a pair of warm hands on my cheeks, pulling me back. "Huh!?"

"It ain't dumb, or weird." He said that with a more serious tone and a hint of worry. "Why didn't ya tell me sooner, idiot?.." After that was said, we hugged again. He whispered some jokes in my ear, which made me cry from laugher now. Nothing bad happened that day, honestly.

A few more laughs later, we started playing with our kittens. They seemed to get along well! "Soo.. Uh, have you decided what the name of your kitten's gonna be?" I said. "I don't know... Would it be boring if I named mine, like, after my older bro? Or any existing person that I care about?"
"No, not at all! It's sweet.."
"Mmmm, okay then! I'll name it.. RoHaNnN!" He said, mockingly.
"No- not Rohan!" We started laughing.

A few minutes later we kinda both went silent. "Josuke?" "Yeah, dude? What's up?"
". . ."

"I love you, dude."