Heartbreak

Renjun POV

I was planning to ask jeno and jaemin out so I asked chenle and jisung as they were the only couple I knew other than xiaojun and hendery but they were too busy pinning for yangyang. Chenle and jisung helped me set up a weekend get away in the mountains for me to confess but the day I was going to ask them out jaemin and jeno said they don't have room for me in their relationship. I couldn't stop myself from crying and chenle and jisung came to comfort me. At lunch chenle asked them what's wrong and jaemin said of course you would want to know and scoffed. Jeno kept looking at me like I was trash so I left quietly to sit with hendery, xiaojun and yangyang. Chenle and jisung also joined us as jaemin and jeno were being cold to them. I'm so sorry they hate you 2 because of me I said and jisung shushed me and said no you did nothing wrong their being pricks they don't deserve you. After that we kept away from jeno and jaemin as they were mean to us I couldn't help but wonder what went wrong. I spent more time with chenle and jisung as mark and haechan did a lot of PDA so it was embarrassing to be near them. Yangyang also started hanging around with us after he started dating xiaojun and hendery. Since school was getting over I decided that chenle, jisung , yangyang and I should take a trip for graduation and they all promptly agreed as we were all going to be in the same college anyway I was super excited so I hugged chenle and jisung. Let's go I said as I ran ahead to the car they chased me I laughed as I could hear chenle's dolphin screech. This holiday was going to be fun but I wished I was going with jeno and jaemin instead.