Happily ever after

Jaemin POV
After we made up we decided to show renjun just how much we loved him he was our priority we put him first and in turn he put us first.

After the pictures were released for renjun's designs he went viral his clothes were selling out everywhere. Jeno and I were so proud of him after all his hard work he deserved to succeed.

Third person POV
Renjun's brand became really famous and people would fight and kill just to get their hands on one of his designs. With all the fame and money renjun decided to retire early as he was only making the clothes to express his longing for jeno and jaemin.

Renjun, jeno and jaemin moved away to a small foresty little village where no one knew who they were. They also decided to adopt a little boy who they named Ren who they raised together and jaemin, jeno and renjun always put their son and family first. Although it was no surprise to anyone when haechan and mark moved to the town with their son minhyng or when chenle and jisung moved there with their son lele. Since the town was so small the 3 children ended up being close friends but just like renjun ren also had a problem with putting himself first but that's a story for another day.