Jaemin

After renjun dropped jeno home it was time for his date with jaemin. Renjun went home and changed into more stylish clothes and went to pick up jaemin. Renjun had borrowed hendery's car cause he also had a special date planned for jaemin.
Jaemin POV
Renjun had asked jeno and me for separate dates I knew they were both today so jeno would be with renjun right now. I was a little excited actually scratch that I was very excited. I liked renjun from the start I was smitten when I saw how he looked at chenle the first day he seemed so full of love and I knew he was what jeno and my relationship needed. I heard a knock and opened the door to a cutely dressed renjun he was quite shy and we were driving in silence till low-key by niki played I love this so I said as I started singing and I heard renjun singing as well. You know niki I screeched yeah I love her songs as specially vintage it's my favourite renjun responded. Your my soulmate I said in a whisper. We're here renjun said as he turned off the car and got off it was quite dark so I couldn't see anything. I got out of the car and followed renjun but I couldn't believe my eyes... renjun had set up a bonfire in the middle of the forest just for the 2 of us I always wanted to do this. Is it ok he asked me shyly. Baby just marry me already I said as I threw myself at him. I am proud to say he was redder that a tomato. So why don't we get to know each other since it's just the 2 of us I said. We talked about everything and anything I now knew that jeno and I would have to fight moomin for renjun's love. He was just too cute I stared at him as he looked up at the sky he hit me and asked why I wasn't looking at the stars and I held his chin in response and said now I am as I looked into his eyes. I was about to kiss him but then it started raining so we rushed back to the car and drove home. Best date ever I thought. Well now that I got to know both of you better I think I'm ready to get to know the both of you as a couple but I want to court you 2 renjun said with a cute pout of determination. Ok cutie I said and I kissed his cheek as I got out of the car goodnight I said as he drove home. My heart fluttered as I thought of him courting us. I giggled as I went to text jeno.