Confession

Renjun POV
After blacking out I woke up in a nice and airy room the windows and curtains were opened and it was early morning. I stretched but I felt something heavy on me. I looked down to see jeno with his arm wrapped around my waist. I blushed as I remembered telling them everything last night. I then tried to push jeno away but he was mumbling in his sleep he then started crying asking me not to go. I felt my heartbreak at his cries so I held him back.

Jaemin came into the room and looked at me apologetically. My head dropped as I didn't want him to see my blush. He looked hwat this wasn't fair he couldn't do this to me, he was wearing shorts and a plain white tee so you could see his well toned body. Jeno had woken up and saw me blushing he gave me one of his signature eye-smiles.

Jaemin then ushered us down to eat some breakfast. "Do you remember what I said last night?" I asked as I gathered my confidence. The 2 of them shared a look and then nodded. I sunk in my seat feeling pathetic.

"Go ahead laugh at my feelings" I said I knew that's what they wanted to do they probably moved on but I didn't I couldn't get over them but look at them they were living their best life.

Jeno wrapped his arms around me and jaemin too came to hug me. I was shocked when I felt my shirt get wet. "Are you crying?" I asked cautiously. "I'm just happy you feel the same way" jeno said I looked up to see both jaemin and jeno crying I couldn't believe it.

"Do you really feel the same way are you lying is this a dream or a prank?!" I ask. Instead of answering me jaemin kisses me instead I melt into his sweet kiss he pulls away and jeno goes in to kiss me it was more aggressive and needy then jaemin's kiss but it made me feel his love. "Do you know how long we waited for you" jaemin said.