Dinner~Javon pt1

Javon x f! reader using she/her
Y/d/n-your dads name
Y/m/n-your moms name

I was sitting at the dinner table because we had company over, my mom had invited her best friend and her family over, I've met them all before but we never hung out like friends even though they had twin boys my age, I was on my phone under the table looking through Instagram looking at pictures of Ariana Grande "y/n get off you phone please" my mother "sorry mommy" I said.

"so Jessica how have you been," my mom said "we've been traveling a lot more because Javon is filming," she said back "oh yeah in euphoria, you know y/n always wanted to be an actress," my mom said "mom," I said in an annoyed voice "what you know it's true," she told me "I could talk to the directors and they could call you about getting apart and not like a small one they still need a new main for the next season" I heard Javon say, I blushed I mean who wouldn't you always had a crush on him and him saying he could get you to talk to a director was exciting.

After we talked about random things we all started to get rid of our plates, I left after needing to use the bathroom.

Y/d/n pov
As y/n walked out, I heard y/m/n talking to her friends family saying they could stay the night since it was late and the weather was bad she then told them the parents could stay in the guest room and the kids could sleep in the movie room or y/n's room

Y/n pov
I was just laying in my bed listening to some music and reading a book it was pretty calming but I couldn't stop thinking about Javon. I jumped at the sound of a knock at my door I assumed it was my mom or dad but when I opened the door I saw the twins and their little brother Daelo "umm your mom told us we could stay the night because of the weather and the guest room is taken by our parents and our older sister it on the couch in the movie room so we kinda don't have anywhere else to sleep" Jaden said "oh it's fine I have I pull out bed and a couch come in" I said back "I called the couch" Jaden said.

I knew the twins but never talked to them enough to know them, but I loved their brother Daelo he was always my favorite "I can pull out the bed for you to sleep on or you could sleep in the big bed with me ok" I told Daelo "damn I wanted to share the bed" I heard Javon whisper, I giggled at that "well its all up to him I don't care" I said to him he blushed not thinking I heard him.

"I wanna sleep on the pullout," Daelo said "ok do you want me to get a night light so you're not in the dark" he nodded "ok and I've got a blanket for you," I told Jaden "what about me," Javon asked me "you can either sleep on the floor or in the bed with me but the floors cold so I don't recommend it".

I knew the floor wasn't gonna be comfortable so I suggested to sleep in the bed with me and also just because I kinda had a crush on him but he doesn't have to know "can I get that blanket you were talking about" Jaden asked, "oh yeah sorry".

I went to my closet and grabbed two fluffy and soft winter blankets and a night light I gave one blanket to Jaden and then covered Daelo with the other one and plugged the night light in.
When I was done Javon was already in my bed on his phone I just signed and went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and change into some shorts and my favorite bralette it was a tank top just with more support, after I put my hair up I had some hair falling in front of my face I used the bathroom and walked back to my room to see that Jaden and Daelo were asleep but Javon was still awake.

I got in bed I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep for at least another couple of hours "you have a nice room" I heard Javon say " thanks I got to design it myself" I looked around remembering when we moved here.

I thought about what Javon said at dinner and I guess he did too because he asked me about it "so you like acting" "yeah I always wanted to be like the center of attention I don't know why" it was true I always wanted everyone to talk or think about me "well the directors were talking about adding another character, you've watched euphoria right?" He asked so if he was talking about it I would know "yeah it's good" "yeah they said there was gonna be a new girl I think her name was Nell she's supposed to be like Ashtray's kinda girlfriend" he kinda blushed because if you got the part you would be playing his girlfriend
"yeah it sounds cool but I don't know if I would get the part," I said, "I think you could," Javon said looking into my eyes "we should probably go to sleep," I said breaking the silence "yeah probably" we both laid down facing each other.

The next morning Jadens pov
I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes and sat up on the couch I could see both of my brothers, Daelo on the pull-out and Javon in the bed snuggling with y/n, I laughed to myself and took out my phone to take a picture, I posted it to my Instagram

Onwardjdub

Liked by Zendaya and 120,748 othersOnwardjdub: Javon's got himself a new lover😘🤞

Onwardjdub: Javon's got himself a new lover😘🤞

Comments:
User872: AWWWW

User302: ok we gotta know who this girl is
Onwardjdub:^^shes a family friend

Zendaya: Damn let me call my director this gotta be in euphoria
User153:^^YES OML DO IT

View 12,873 others^^

————————————————————————
Ok this is the first book I've written so it's not gonna be the best idc if you requested something but I'm gonna try to update frequently and I had some inspiration from butterfingers1111