Comfort~Ashtray

ashtray x f! reader using she/her

Y/n pov

Here we go again another fight with my parents, these happened frequently I never knew why my parents liked my sister more than me I had the best grades not only in my grade but in the whole school, I never did drugs, never even opened a bottle of alcohol, I mean I've been to parties and with my boyfriend Ashtray I know what drugs look like and have observed what Ash and Fez do, but I've never thought about doing drugs or anything like that. I only had a few things that were always on my mind the first was of course Ashtray he was always there for me and promised to never leave and he's kept that promise for a long time, the second was my grades and how other people view my, I always had A's never got under a 90, never showed any skin when I dressed I mean I had pretty nice style but my tits and ass weren't hanging out, I only bought jeans that had rips under the thighs, I always had my jacket on and never wore the 5 tank tops I owned. Back to the fight with my parents "why can't you just love me I've tried everything, I've done everything you've asked, I fucking do your laundry, I do everyone's dishes, I clean the house with no help, why can't you love me like you love Ira" I yelled at them "y/n you never lived up to my expectations you have never been good enough you weren't supposed to be here I never wanted you, you sister was the only reason you are here she wanted a sister so badly that I gave her one and you know what I gave her a shitty one" my mom yelled back, she left the room and I went up stair to my room and called Ash, I told him what happened and asked him if I could stay with him as in forever, of course, he said yes but he made me think about it for about 30 minutes just in case I regretted it. I got out my big ass duffel bag and started packing all my clothes and bathroom items I got everything that I needed and snuck out my window luckily I was on the first floor so I didn't need to jump from the roof I wanted to walk there instead of having Fez and Ash come pick me up, when I got to their house I opened the door and was met with a hug by Fez "yo, kid you good Ash told me bout shit going on with your parents" he asked me "oh yeah just another argument but you wouldn't mind me staying here for a while" I asked him just so I wasn't barging in "Nah kid yo good you can stay here for as long as you want" Fez gave me a warm smile "thank you Fez" I said giving him a hug he hugged me back and then muttered that Ash was in his room probably waiting for me. I ran to his room after throwing my bag down on his floor I ran over to him hugging him and he sat down on his bed sitting me in his lap, I started crying in his arms "why can't I just be good enough for them" I whispered to him, he looked at me with sadness in his eyes " no no baby you are good enough everyone loves to you family just doesn't see how amazing you are, you are a beautiful person, you've never done anything wrong there is no on this planet that compares to you" he told me, holding me to his chest. I've never felt more comfort from anyone than Ash, he was always telling me how special I was. I never thought I would be blessed with such a caring boyfriend, and with that, I fell asleep in the comfort of Ash's arms and the smell of cigarettes and vanilla.

 I never thought I would be blessed with such a caring boyfriend, and with that, I fell asleep in the comfort of Ash's arms and the smell of cigarettes and vanilla

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

I know its late well for me rn it's 4:37 A.M and I've got school in the morning but like here's a new chapter it's like good or whateva I actually had a mental break down because I had a 45 in my ELA class so it kinda inspired this and I was just bored but yeah see you in like a couple of hours maybe I'll probably write one during school heheheh and I didn't read over it before I so if there's a typo I'll fix it later