Dinner~Javon pt2

Javon x f! reader using she/her

y/ns pov

I woke up the warm body against mine It was comfy so I snuggled more into the body, but once I realized that it was Javon my eyes widened I didn't move because I knew it would wake Javon so I just calmed down trying not to freak out inside, I felt Javon move and rub his head into my side.
I sighed and just laid back down I was just gonna wait until Javon woke up himself because he was comfy and I felt protected in some way.
I fell asleep while I was waiting for Javon to wake up we were both really tired and didn't hear my mom calling us down for some breakfast.

Jadens pov

Javon and y/n didn't come down for breakfast and everyone was wondering where they were.
"They were both asleep cuddling when I woke up," I said. everyone looked up at me.
We were all talking about how cute y/n and Javon would be together when Jayla suggested we go see if they're still snuggled up, so we all ran up the stairs quietly and opened the door slowly to see Javon and y/n still asleep.

All of us just stood in the doorway admiring how cute they were, "I think y/n should audition for euphoria" I said quietly, everyone agreed. y/n snuggled closer to Javon and we all ran after closing the door so we wouldn't get caught

Javons pov

I woke up just to hear soft snoring next to me I look over to see y/n sleeping with her mouth slightly open it was the cutest thing I've ever seen.
I always thought y/n was beautiful but I never would've thought I would be snuggled up to her in her bed.
I felt heat come to my cheeks and I felt y/n moving a bit to wake herself up she sat up with drowsy eyes looking around her room and then looked at me with a smile "you were really warm and comfortable last night" she said with her cute morning voice "really?"
I said back "mhm that was like the best sleep I've had in a while" she giggled a little "we should probably go down my mom always makes good breakfast" she added, I nodded my head and with both got up and she went to brush her teeth and with her toothbrush in her mouth she asked, "do you need to brush your teeth I have an extra pack of toothbrushes".
I went over to her and nodded, while she was still brushing her teeth she went under her sink and grabbed me an extra toothbrush, I thanked her and started brushing my teeth.
After we finished brushing our teeth we went downstairs and there was food on the counters waiting for us and everyone was sitting at the table just talking but as soon as they all saw us they started smiling and giggling "what's so funny" y/n asked them "oh nothing" my dad said smirking at us "ok" y/n said as she sat down me following sitting next to her "so Javon are you going to talk to the directors about y/n or do you want me to" my mom asked "I'll talk to them"
I replied "ok good cause I want to see y/n in euphoria next season," Jayla said, y/n blushed lightly probably because she was nervous.
I looked at her for a little more than I should of but she was just so pretty who couldn't stare at her "so Javon you gonna stop staring at your lover girl and eat your food" I heard Jaden ask, this time both y/n and I blushed, maybe she liked me, no what am I talking about the way out of my league but I guess I'll keep dreaming.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

ok, this one was kinda short but I liked it I might write another chapter tonight I don't know if I want to pull an all-nighter or not because I have school but I don't care I probably will anyway I hope you guys liked this one have good dreams babies <3