Sleeping~Javon

Javon x f! reader using she/her

Javons pov 

I sat on my bed next to y/n while she was typing on her computer doing lord knows what, I looked at her face observing her beautiful features she had her hair in her face while she kept biting on her bottom lip.

"are you ok y/n you look nervous" she looked up from the screen in front of her and looked at me with a soft expression. "yeah i just need to study for this history thing". I was good in history It was probably on of my best subjects.

"I can help you if you need it" I told her with a smile, she looked at me "um its just about the oil mining in the 1800s in Texas" I took her computer and helped her with all her classes.

I wasn't tired of working but I could tell y/n was, because she had fallen asleep on my shoulder at least 5 minutes ago. I didn't want her neck to her so I shut her computer and put it on the side table. I made sure she was comfy and covered her with my comforter. once she looks like she was in a deep sleep I left the room to go down stairs.

Everyone was watching a movie or on their phone, they all noticed my presents, but Jayla noticed y/n wasn't with me, "where's y/n" I sat down before replying "she feel asleep studying with me", Jaden looked at me with a smirk on his face, "did you make sure to tuck her in you know how grumpy she gets when she doesn't get good sleep" "yes I made sure she was in a deep sleep before I left"

Two hours later

I was sitting in the kitchen when a small figure walked in, it was y/n she was finally awake, "It's about time, I've been down here alone for 2 whole hours" she looked at me with a small smile "oh shut up you're the one that left me"

I got up from my seat and walked over to her by the fridge, she opened it and grabbed things to make us some food, while she was cooking I had my arms around her with my face in the crook of her neck.

Jaden walked in "he love birds, y/n can you make me some bacon I'm starving" y/n looked at him and smiled "yeah how many pieces do you want" "hmm three" "ok, you want any J" she asked me, I shook my head against her shoulder.

after y/n was done making food she eat a little and gave the rest to me, we went to watch a movie and y/n curled up against my side.

I heard slight snoring and looked down to see y/n asleep, shes always sleeping. i put my arm around her and we feel asleep curled up with each other on the couch.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ 

I haven't updated in so long I'm like so tried it's 2 in the morning and I'm gonna go punch this girl in the face tmr shes such a bitch and hates me only because I'm dating her crush like girl you look like a raccoon with you high ass ponytail that pulls back your whole face, that's all i have to say goodnight