AUTHOR'S NOTE

This note is an attempt from my side to clear the air and subside the debate that errupted in comment section of my previous part.

Firstly, my heartfelt gratitude to all those lovely readers who always praise  me endlessly and defend my perspective even before myself. Secondly i do appreciate those who freely expressed their objections. I understand that you love my writings and want something that could fulfil your desires especially to see Karishma's side story, which makers never shown and trust me i would love to fulfil your desires.

However, you should understand that starting from basic theme to character building, detailed plotting, understanding emotions behind every move of every character and then carefully describing them in words in impactful way is not a mere of cup of tea and especially when i have my personal and professional life, where i hardly get an hour or two in week days while 4-5 hours on weekends maximum. Still i do this because i love to do it but the fact remains the same that it is a timely task.

Thirdly you said that i never protray Karishma's pain and i have never shown Haseena doing any mistake then i don't think it is justified. In Queen of emotions' season 2 there were two subtracks where Haseena had hurted Karishma and a significant portion of broken threads is based on Karishma's pain.

Fourthly, about the recent story, in this track Karishma had literally crossed all the limits with Haseena. This is a fact that words hurt more than anything. And Sorry to say but saving their lives cannot justify this because firstly being a police officer it was her duty and secondly she does love Haseena more than her life so she has to. But just because you love someone or you have saved someone's life doesnot  make you the master of one's life, that you can do whatever you want. Just to emphasize this point i had recreated the ending of the track in which it is not Karishma who saved haseena and team but Haseena herself.......i don't think what i am doing is injustice with the characters and emotions as far as this track is concerned.

Lastly, for me Haseena and Karishma are two characters which make one bond Kareena; In this bond, Haseena contribute idealistic behaviour while Karishma contribute reality and human liabilty to make mistakes and that is where all its beauty and flavour lies. I have never seen them as Haseena vs Karishma because both characters are incomplete without the other.

In the end i would like to conclude with one thing that whenever any of you put a request to me i always try to fulfil it, recently i have three requests first anuseena, secondly Kareena with Karishma in ideality and Haseena in a bit grey shade and thirdly Kareena romantic story and let me inform you that all three are in pipeline including broken threads which is still continued. So, it's a humble request to please be patient and don't rush as it will only decrease the quality which i never want to do.......

Regards
Rabi238