0

Three children, all of them belonging to 'great' Madrigal family, were engaged in the most intense game of hide and go seek.

One of the children was name Camilo and he was especially harder to find as he'd been blessed with a gift some months ealier, he had the power to transform into anybody he wanted. Playing smartly the oldest of three cousins hid himself admist a group of performing children.

Another cousin of theirs named Mirabel, who'd yet to get her miracle, was hidden in theirs family magical home; La 'Casita' Madrigal. Casita was very willing to help the little girl but she seemed to forgotten that Casita was willing to help anyone who'd require 'her' services putting her at a clear disadvantage.... unless she'd explicitly asked for Casita to keep her secret (well, she'll learn eventually).

The last of the little Madrigal's who'd been appointed as seeker in their game was distracted. Bianca was with the town's only seamstress, Madam Jacinta, she was drawn in by her flamboyant dresses that were on display.

"What are you doing, Madam Jacinta?" The four year old asked as she looked at the woman's occupied hands.

Stabbing the needle she had been using into the pin cushion around her thin, fragile wrist. Flaring out a worn looking dress Jacinta examined her work.

"I'm repairing little Carmen Lòpez's favorite dress, I'm not suprised she doesn't want a new one... at least not anymore." The aging seamstress replied as she looked into Bianca's piercing gray eyes, they were especially shocking against her warm dark skin.

"Why's that?" The young Madrigal asked curiously as she reached out to touch the dress, it'd seen better days ,but she could see it must have beautiful and probably brighter as it looked like the colors have dulled through repetitive wear and washing.

"Her mother had passed on about a year ago due to illness but on the days she had strength she worked on this dress, a special dress just for her Carmen.

Carmen loves this dress and she especially wears so she never forgets her Mama because this dress was made with special care and love; a treasure created with her mother's last strength." Madam Jacinta wiped away Bianca's stray tears with a sad smile of her own.

"It's must have been beautifuller then." Bianca whispered in dreamy voice.

"Silly girl, there's no such word." Jacinta shook her head at the girl, the thing's children say always amused her, "It was. I remember when she first showed off her new dress, dancing around the town. She was so happy."

"I just dread the day it's no longer wearable." She confessed after a moment of pensive silence.

"Camilo!" Luisa's booming voice could be heard faintly, the superstrong nine year old really had a set of lungs.

Realizing she forgotten about their game Bianca hugged the seamstress in goodbye and ran out of her workshop to the streets of Encanto. 

***

Hi everyone, this is just a personal project created for my love for Encanto.

There's probably no romance here but following Encanto projects should be about romance.

                          |
                          \/

1. I'm disappointed there's not a single story that belongs solely to Dolores ship's; her with Mariano.

2. People seem to focus on completely changing Abuela Alma's character design in the story's I've read by making her abusive or something close and in my opinion that simply goes against the magic they have, who she is and their familial love.

If that was the case the magic would have died as soon as she lay a hand on them in anger, regardless of whether or not Mirabel was born yet or if the person was not blood related but was still considered Madrigal.