Amusement Park / Date ???? <3

Andrew P.O.V

I Was Getting Ready For The Hangout With Ava But Just While I Was Done Andrè Texted Me .

Andrè : Hey ! Wanna Hang Out Tommorow And Skip Class ?

Andrew : Hey ! Yeah Sure ! See Ya Tommorow !

                            𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥

I Texted Ava Saying That I'd Come Pick Her Up So I Went Into My Car And Drove There . She Said Hello And I Said It Back . " Do You Already Know What Type Of Rides You Wanna Go On ? " The Blondie Said . " No Not Really , You're The First Person I'm Taking So I Haven't Been Here Before ! " She Sat There In Shock . I Turned The Radio On " Heatwaves / Heat Waves"  Was Playing . We Were Vibing To The Song Before We Arrived . I Parked The Car In A Safe Place And Stepped Outside . I Opened The Door For 𝘏𝘦𝘳 . We Closed Both Doors And Headed For The Entrance .

Ava P.O.V

I Was Still Thinking Of How Flustered I Was When He Said That He Hadn't Gone Here With  And Or Without Anyone Else . I'm Sure He Didn't Realize That I Was Pink . I'm Gaining Feelings Too Fast ! I Shook My Head To Dismiss Those Thoughts I Wanted Them Out Real Quick . He Was In Confusion On Why I Shook My Head But He Brushed It Off . We Got To The Wrist Station To Be Able To Get On Some Rides . " I'll Pay . " He Said " No ! I Will ! " I Insisted Rather Quickly . " I'm The One Who Invited You Here So I Pay And That's Final ! " He Said With An Attitude . I Nodded In Response . I Really Wanted To Pay . But Then I Got An Idea ! What If I Pay For Dinner And Some Snacks ! ? We Got To The First Ride A Rollercoaster Unlike Other People I Wasn't Scared Of Them . " I Bet You'll Get Scared While Riding ! " He Said " Sureeeee " I Said Sarcastically . He Assumed It Was Sarcasm Rather Than Being Serious . We Rode The Ride We Were Laughing And Screaming Of Joy And Excitement ! We Then Went To A Ferris Wheel Which If You Haven't Noticed I Love Going On There Especially If It's Super Fast Which It Was ! I Was Extremely Happy To Ride It And So Was He ! We Had So Much In Common . . . . . .

No ! I Dismissed Those Thought Quicker Than Ever . The Last Thing I Wanted Was To Be Left Heartbroken . I Was Telling Him Jokes On The Ride He Was Laughing And . . . . . . 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎 ? ! I Was So Confused ! Not Sure What To Believe ! We Got Off And Started Going Through Other Fun Stuff ! We Headed Out After A Fun Day I Insisted That We Should Get Snacks At A Cafe . He Said That It Was A Good Idea So He Drove There . We Walked In And Ordered . " Can I Get Coffee And Chocolate Chip Cookies ? " Andrew Said . Then I Started " I'll Get Hot Chocolate / Cocoa And Please Put Marshmallows And Whipped Cream ! " I Said . The Waiter Took The Notes Of What We Wanted And Said " We'll Have Your Order Prepared In About Five Minutes He Had Said . Andrew And I Were Talking About How Fun It Was . After 5 Minutes The Waiter Came Back With The Order It Looked Exactly How We Wanted It ! After We Finished I Went To The Cashier And Payed As Well As Leaving A 20 $ Tip . He Said With A Tone " Why Did You Pay I Wanted To ! " I Answered " I Came Up With The Idea So I Pay ! " With Almost The Same Reason He Payed At The Amusement Park . " Touché " He Said Looking Defeated But Flustered . He Took Me Back Home I Changed And Slept Without Taking A Look At My Phone .

:D I Think This Was The Best Chapter I Made So Far Sorry If It's Short I Work On Phone So Haha It'll Be Like That ! I Hope You Enjoyed Stay Healthy And Don't Starve Yourself ! Also Don't Harm Yourself Remember You Matter ! You Can Change The World But If You Die You Won't Be Able To ! You'll Miss All The Achievements You Could've Had In Life If You Commit ! Ily ! <3

Word Count : 682