Chapter 4 : Confusion

Third Person P.O.V

Ava Woke Up And Went To Get Dressed. She Also Saw That Her Maid , Mary , Was There Preparing Breakfast . " Hi Mary ! " She Said " Hello Dear , How Was Your Beauty Sleep ? " She Replied In Response " Great ! It Was Surprising To Me Though ! " She Said With Excitement . Mary Would Always Act Like Ava's Mother While Her Parents Were Too Busy With Work . Ava Ate Then Headed To School Early . She Was Confused Because She Didn't See Andrè Or Andrew . " Maybe Andrew Got Sick Yesterday And Andrè Is Taking Care Of Him  . " Ava Thought

Kaylia P.O.V

I went to go see my beloved girlfriend Elanai to greet her . Maybe She Was At Her Locker ? I Went There As Quick As Possible I Saw Her She Was Just Using Her Phone . " Hi Bae ! " I Said With Excitement . " Hey ! " She Responded Rather Quickly . She Reached Out For A Hug . " I've Really Missed You ~ ! " Elanai Whined / Complained . " But I Came To Your House Yesterday Babe ! " I Responded " Still . " She Said In A Tired Voice . We Decided To Go Out And Sit On The Bench So She Could Lay Her Head On Me And Sleep For Like 20 Minutes .

Tamara P.O.V

I Couldn't Find Elanai Or Kaylia This Morning So I'm Guessing They're Making Out . I Saw The 𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 Standing Alone . " What ? You Waiting For Your Crush ? " I Said With A Giggle  " He's Not My Crush ! " She Said Flustered . I Laughed " Sureeee ~ ! But Anyways I'll Let You On A Secret He Doesn't Like You Back And Never Will ~ ! " I Soon Felt A Bit Of Guilt And Regret From Those Words I Spat From My Mouth . I Covered As Fast As I Could And Looked Up Since I Was Looking Down . I Saw Her Face It Was Filled With Tears Gushing Down Her Cheeks . I Felt Remorse And Quickly Said " Sorry . I Truly Am . But Its The Truth . " I Said In A Sorrowful Way . She Didn't Listen Because She Was Already Gone Running To The Bathroom .

Ava P.O.V

⚠ Swearing / Language Mentions Of SSû!ç!dë ⚠

WHAT DOES SHE WANT TO DO WITH ME ? ! I SWEAR SHE WANTS ME DEAD ! THAT BITCH ! SHE'S A MOTHERFUCKING MOTHERFUCKER ! THAT OFF BRAND BITCHY VERSION OF BARBIE WILL PAY . But . . . . . . . Will Me Dying Help . . . ? Maybe . . . . . I Quickly Dismissed Those Thoughts And Washed My Face . " Motherfucking Pussy Asshole . Fuck Her . She Keeps Fucking Pissing Me Off Everyday . I Thought Once Again . No . . . . . . . I Don't Give A Fuck I'll Just Be The Bigger Person And Do Nothing .

⚠ No More Swearing And Mentions Of That ⚠

Ava P.O.V

I Actually Felt Better Now That I Expressed My Feelings . Although She Is Very Rude I Am Gonna Be The Bigger Person . I Went To Gym Being 2 Minutes Late But It Didn't Matter Because The Coach Wasn't Even There .

~•𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭•~

Ava P.O.V

I'm Gonna Text Him I Thought .

Ava : Hey ! Where Were You ?

Andrew : I Was Hangin' With Andrè At The Mall .

Ava : Kay , Cool !

Andrew : I'll Talk To Ya Later ?

Ava : Sure !

                        𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥

Okay That's All For Today It Might Be Short But I Gotta Do My Math Homework Rn- Goodnight Everyone ! ( It's Currently 12 : 01 AM For Me ) Ilysm 🎀🌺🌹

Word Count : 533