Chapter 7 : Bonding ?

A/N I Found This Picture In Community Posts . I LOVE IT

Ava P.O.V

Great . I Was In Chemistry , But My Teacher , Mr . Hellen , Wanted Us To Switch Seats Like My Other 5 Teachers .

I WAS GOING TO SIT WITH TAMARA FOR THE REST OF THE SEMESTER !

I Was Dying As Tamara Was Clicking Her Little Phone While Giggling .

I Hated Her . Most Of The School Did As Well .

" Hey , Ava , Can You Um , Can You Make This Paper Into A Paper Airplane ? " She Said

" Fine , " I Said Quite Calmly .

I Folded All Sides That Needed It . Soon Enough It Was An Airplane .

" Sweet Thanks ! " The Little Devil Said ( AKA Tamara ) While Handing Me A Starbucks Gift Card .

" No Problem , And Thanks I Guess . " I Said Quite Confused Taking The Card .

○● After Hell ●○

I Told Andrew That We Needed To Study For Our Project That Was Finding Out How To Take The Rusted Copper Off Of A Penny .

He Said That He'd Come . He Showed Up . My Flustered Self Tried To Keep Cool And Not Be A Red Tomato .

We Worked On The Project . We Used Sand Paper To Rub It Off Then Dipped It Into Sand And Vinegar .

It Worked ! We Started Writing About It So We Could Be Able To Finish It By Today . It Was A 5 Paragraph Essay Due By Friday . It Was Only Tuesday .

Andrew And I Need To Bond Just A Bit More ! Then He'll Be Mine Forever !

SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED !! I Didn't Know What To Write Or How To Start It Off ! Ily !