Rob Lowe.

When Rob finally admits he loves you after 2 years of being together

dating a well known socialite wasn't easy. as a matter of fact, it was way harder than what you intended. your boyfriend, Robert, was a extrovert. you never minded it, except for the times he would be over friendly with different females. while you, yourself was an complete introvert. but apart from your different social statuses, you both had so much in common, which was why your relationship lasted for so long.

you trusted rob, with your life, but there were times you wished he was more like you, and tonight was one of those nights. one of rob's friends had invited you two to a halloween party, which rob was excited for. you on the other hand, despised halloween. sure, you loved the candy, and the tricks that would be played, but the costumes are what you despised. you believed, halloween was the one night a female could walk out the house in a bra and panties and call it a costume, and the thought of rob staring at one of those females made your blood boil.

you two arrived at the party, rob never dressed up, so he went in his varsity jacket while you went with something simple, an angel. rob came up with the idea, claiming nothing would make more sense than an angel dressing up as an angel.

"baby, i'm gonna go get us some drinks, you want something?" rob asked over the loud music. you shook your head no, deciding to stay sober for the night, and let him wonder off into the crowd to get one for himself. although you never really talked to people, there were people you knew there, and decided to start a conversation with them.

almost 20 minutes had went by, and rob had still not had returned. thinking he may had got lost, you went looking for him instead. you wonder around the entire house full of loud, obnoxious high schoolers, before running into his friend, Thomas.

"hey Tommy, have you seen rob around?" you asked, breaking Thomas away from some girl he was with. Thomas took a minute to collect his focus, which he had mostly lost due to the alcohol, and smiled once he realized who was talking. "oh yeah, he's upstairs with Stephanie and Matt." he said, obviously close to losing consciousness. you smiled and nodded, giving him a pat on the shoulder and heading upstairs. there were around 6 doors to open, so you opened each one, until you found the one the three were in, needless to say, you wish you hadn't.

the room reeked of the smell of weed, while the three were on the bed with a joint burning out on the side of them. Matt, who was passed out, while Stephanie and rob, were in the middle of an intense make out session, completely unaware you had walked in. you heart dropped to your stomach at the sight, and at that point, you had hoped it was all just a dream. you stared at the girl drunkenly kissing your boyfriend. she had on a playboy bunny costume, with black silk heels on her feet. classic. you thought of how good she looked. how her blonde hair actually glowed, and how her thighs were just right. you weren't big or anything, but you did wish you could gain more weight than you had.

you compared yourself to her, and noticed she had all the things you didn't.

after almost 60 seconds of dead staring, rob had broke out of his trance, and noticed you in the corner of his eye, immediately pulling away. the soft moans had stopped, and the room went silent at the sight of you tearing up.

rob jumped up, speechless.

"you act like i wanted to be here. you drag me to this god damn party complaining i never get out and when i do, you do this."

"y/n, baby please let's talk about this okay?" rob asked, trying to comfort you, giving stephanie her time to leave. your eyes are filled with tears, as you run out of the room and downstairs, trying to find one of your friends to give you a ride home.

rob runs after you, and you two get into a huge fight, but to no surprise, the loud music covered the noise you two were making. rob grabs a hold of you, trying to explain, before you grab a liquor bottle, hitting him over the head with it. as he crouches down in pain, you take the opportunity to run, looking for any way back home. you run into the bathroom, hoping to find anyone, but instead, you lock yourself in there, and break down crying.

the memory kept replaying in your head. the lips you once craved, on someone else. the man you thought you loved and so forth, with another woman. why didn't you just stay home? you kept asking yourself the same question before you hear a knock on the door. "y/n open the door." you heard rob beg from the other side of the door, as the door handle shifted on your side.

"baby please just open the door don't be like this i'm sorry."

"please y/n"

"let me take you home."

"we can talk about it baby come on."

you heard rob get more frustrated each time, as his voice began to crack. rob was never one to cry. there were times where he would get sad, maybe a little depressed, but you have never seen him cry.

after a while, he gave up, and stood at the door, with his back leaning on it. he closed his eyes, as tears slipped from the corners.

the two of you went silent again, before rob spoke up.
"i love you."

after being together for years, he finally said it.

you had waited for him to say those three words, and you always imagined the day he would say it, the day would be magical and romantic, but this was far from that, and the sad issue was, you felt nothing by those words.

hey bffs.
ik ik i haven't updated in like decades but i wanted to write so bad.
also, ik this is sad, but im kind of in the mood for heartbreak, srry 🙃
hope you guys enjoyed, and plss leave requests, i need somee

- jass 🎲