teddy duchamp.

It was a hot summer day, hanging out in the treehouse with you, gordie, chris, and teddy

It was a hot summer day, hanging out in the treehouse with you, gordie, chris, and teddy. The fun went from playing cards, to teasing teddy about being french. Both of the boy's knew you had a small thing for teddy, which only gave them more of a reason to make fun of him in front of you.

"hey, how do you know if a Frenchmen's been in your backyard?" chris asked, placing his cards down on the box.

"hey. I'm French, okay?" Teddy said, stating himself, as the smoke from his cancer stick wandered out of his mouth. you smiled a bit to yourself, noticing how "offended" he became at chris's remark.

"Your garbage cans are empty and your dog's pregnant." chris said with a slight smirk, as him and gordie start laughing.
not even a smile appeared on teddy's face, looking down from embarrassment.

"Didn't I just say I was French?" teddy asked, looking at the two of them, and then a glimpse at you. he couldn't believe they had just made a joke out of him, knowing his crush was sitting in the room.

"Okay, then prove it Teddy" They both said with complete disbelief. teddy then looked over at you, smiling just a bit. he made eye contact with you and only you, before opening his mouth to speak.

"tu es mon tout y / n, tu es la raison pour laquelle je suis toujours en vie, et je t'aime tellement. Je te l'avouerai un jour crois moi."
teddy said, thinking he got away with confessing his love to you, but little did he know, you were taking up french for summer school this year.

"Je t'aime aussi nonours" you replied. teddy quickly looked up at you, a smile pondering at his lips.

teddy: you are my everything y / n, you are the reason i'm still alive, and i love you so much. I'll admit it to you one day, believe me.

y/n: i love you too, teddy.

not to bad for my first imagine ,
thank you for all the nice comments as well !

- jas