dinger holfied.

you and dinger were laying down having a down to earth conversation

"Y/N, do you ever think about the future?"
dinger asked, breaking the moment of silence between you two.
"all the time, pal. sometimes, i feel like i should be a lawyer, other times i feel like i should just be a hippy stoner." you said, in all honesty.
"no, i mean about us." dinger said, in a complete serious tone, which was rare coming from him.
"what do you mean?" you say, a bit confused.
"you know, do you ever think about us still being together in the future, maybe get married, start a family?" dinger asked, playing with his fingers in fear of your answer. you were the brutal honest type. you didn't care about who's feelings you hurt, as long as you said the truth. and yeah, that was fine and all, but there's been times where your honesty has hurt dinger.
but you only lay there shocked. did dinger really want to spend his life, with you??
"Y/N? You died on me or what?" Dinger asked jokingly.
"huh? oh uh no i just.. i didn't think you would want to spend forever with me." you said, with a bit excitement in your voice.
"of course I do, i want to spend the rest of my life with you y/n." dinger said, intwining his fingers with yours.
"promise?" You asked sticking out your pinky.
"i promise" he said, wrapping his pinky around yours and lifting his head up to give it a light kiss.
"i love you, y/n." dinger said
"i love you too dinger" you replied

"impossible."

dinger said.
and with that, the two of you finished high school, finished college, and moved in together. the both of you achieved your dream jobs, with you really did becoming a lawyer and dinger becoming a video game designer, which actually paid very well. the two of you had two beautiful kids, and spent the rest of your life together, just like he promised. it was you two against the world, and no one could ever change that.

yes, yes, this is my favorite imagine.

- jass 🎲