Part 3

Part 3

It's been a few days since the adorable little moment happened. (Y/N) started to speak once again but for a little while and Darryl was nearby. She wouldn't speak with anybody else. She finally started to open up to him and him only, she also learned that Darryl had of course gaming, Minecraft. (Y/N) being her curious self asked if she could know what it was. He of course let her go of the game and taught her how to play it. A few days later she had finally had the hang of it and had finished a speed run of 3 hours and being proud of it she told Darryl. "Father! Father! I finished the game in 3 hours!" She happily told him. Darryl, being quite surprised, asked her if she wanted to meet someone he knew that was quite good at the game. (Y/N) wasn't sure but agreed to it.

Darryl, being him, happily started to call someone by the name 'dream'. He started to call him and talked to him for a few minutes explaining who I was and everything before putting the call on the Speaker. "She can hear you now" Darryl spoke usually. "Hello? I'm dream as my friends call me. But my name clay. What's yours?" That had been spoken and made her think of her brother but continued to ignore it. "H-hi... I'm (Y/N)..." That's as far as she had gotten to someone new. But Darryl was surprised by the confidence that was holding her words now than when she had spoken now that she was getting her voice once again.

"Bad? What was her last name again?" ''dream' spoke again but this time he had hope in his voice. "Hmmm... she never told me. Do you mind us knowing what your last name is?" Bad responded to him looking at (Y/N) as he spoke. She only nodded in agreement and finally spoke again. "It's (L/N)..." making dream grow shocked, happy and overjoyed knowing who was really on the phone. "(Y/N)..," he spoke softly, making her and bad confused at the tone he had used. "Don't you remember your big brother clay?" he continued.

She, being there, couldn't believe what was just said in the other line of the phone. "C-Clay, big brother Clay, my clay? Is that Actually of you?" her words were growing more and more wobbly as she spoke. Bad, not knowing what was going on decided to keep quiet and listen to what was heard from both of them. "Of course it is! Do you think I would lie? You're the little twinkle star of the family, the one that kept the family together."

They both spoke about what had happened after they got separated before they had to leave the call, not before exchanging numbers though. Turns out dream and Axel had gotten adopted into a small group of a family after they had left. Bad, not knowing what had just happened asked what was going on after they hung up. The only thing she had said to him was that the one friend that called dream, was her big brother of the group. Bad being now told this was now happy about what had happened and would get some food in celebration of finding Clay and Axel. All who was left to find was a little kid named rusher.