Part 21

"Well! Were here" Ink just turns around to look at you. Error just seems to be looking at you for a bit, your expression just distraught, as if looking for a answer, before looking at them without any emotion. INk being blind just starting thinking of what to start of with. "This might take awhile to finish so you'll have to be here so i guess we'll have to make you a room in our house.." Ink just throws a hand in the air making a giant paintbrush appear out of nowhere. Confusion settled on your face before brushing it off seeing that the laws of physics doesn't apply on magical skeletons.

Sitting down near Error as you watch ink start creating a house, bored. Before checking around before releasing a sigh, having nothing but a book to keep you from getting bored. Error just watches you, not comfortable or trusting you yet. After all, Gaster didn't disclose anything about your past, so he just watches Ink before making a hammock to lay down before pulling out some knitting sticks. He glances at you, before just getting an idea of what to knit.

You just pull out the book, grab the book again, before turning to the page you left off.

(Entry number...)

☜︎︎■︎︎⧫︎︎❒︎︎⍓︎︎ ■︎︎◆︎︎❍︎︎♌︎︎♏︎︎❒︎︎📬︎︎📬︎︎📬︎︎

(Another human dead. That makes five. )

✌︎︎■︎︎□︎︎⧫︎︎♒︎︎♏︎︎❒︎︎ ♒︎︎◆︎︎❍︎︎♋︎︎■︎︎ ♎︎︎♏︎︎♋︎︎♎︎︎📬︎︎ ❄︎︎♒︎︎♋︎︎⧫︎︎ ❍︎︎♋︎︎🙵♏︎︎⬧︎︎ ♐︎︎♓︎︎❖︎︎♏︎︎📬︎︎

The rest of the page seems to be torn apart..

Entry number...

☜︎︎■︎︎⧫︎︎❒︎︎⍓︎︎ ■︎︎◆︎︎❍︎︎♌︎︎♏︎︎❒︎︎📬︎︎📬︎︎📬︎︎

I need to stop thinking about this. I can't focus.

✋︎︎ ■︎︎♏︎︎♏︎︎♎︎︎ ⧫︎︎□︎︎ ⬧︎︎⧫︎︎□︎︎◻︎︎ ⧫︎︎♒︎︎♓︎︎■︎︎🙵♓︎︎■︎︎♑︎︎ ♋︎︎♌︎︎□︎︎◆︎︎⧫︎︎ ⧫︎︎♒︎︎♓︎︎⬧︎︎📬︎︎ ✋︎︎ ♍︎︎♋︎︎■︎︎🕯︎︎⧫︎︎ ♐︎︎□︎︎♍︎︎◆︎︎⬧︎︎📬︎︎

Another page that seems to be torn apart, as if something tore it apart on purpose..

Entry number...

☜︎︎■︎︎⧫︎︎❒︎︎⍓︎︎ ■︎︎◆︎︎❍︎︎♌︎︎♏︎︎❒︎︎📬︎︎📬︎︎📬︎︎

IT CAN BE DONE.

✋︎︎❄︎︎ 👍︎︎✌︎︎☠︎︎ 👌︎︎☜︎︎ 👎︎︎⚐︎︎☠︎︎☜︎︎📬︎︎

That's all on the single page, as if someone was going insane. You decide to stop right there, getting even more bored. Ink seemed to be half done making you groan. Looking around before spotting Error on a hammock, knitting. "Do you have an extra pair of yarn and some sticks." Error look at you you before groaning before throwing you a pair and a few yarn balls. "Just don't make a mess, abomination" You nod before just looking at the yarn before smiling getting an idea. You could make a blanket large enough to fit 4 people. You smile and start to create it. Ink almost done glanced at the two of you. His eyes turned to yellow question marks seeing a colorful lump on the ground as you moved your hands a bit, and Error knitting some brown scarf that faded to light blue or some random color. He smiled knowing that he's going to have a bit of funny memories with you both before going back to work.

After a while you finished making the blanket and are now examining it. "Damn it.. The hoops are larger here than there.. This ones out of place.." Error just looks at you before snatching the blanket from your hands and shuffling a little closer but not enough for you to touch him. "Easy to fix." He then just shows you how to fix it before giving it back to you. "Thanks.." He just looks at you before making another hammock for you. "Take a nap kiddo. Ink still needs to finish the inside of it."