Chapter Four: Memorise

Third pov:

Third pov:

Never had Maxiene thought the she will fall asleep for so long it she had missed a lot but she did meet a lot of people but only those whom she want them to see was able to see her it made her wonder why her spirt did such thing when it can't just stay within her body yet she was glad her spirt did it as she had meet a lot of people she cared about she meet people who she watch them grew up.

Maxiene looked at the now dark sky of Yokohama with her still holding the umbrella she was holding earlier with a small smile on her face as she is happy to see the young boy she had meet in the orphanage as she kept on staring at the beautiful night sky she felt someone looking at her as it was planing to attack her.

She knew that it was a demon as yet she didn't looked at the said demon and let it think she is defenless yet its not even close to her being defenless she was one those demons fear even when they are created by them they still fear her who wouldn't fear someone who can just kill you right at the snap of her fingers.

"Im so lucky today." the demon said while looking at Maxiene who just looked at the sky still unbothered by the demon who was looking at her ready to attack her one he did the girl still didn't move at all as he was near his head had fallen off it shock him as the girl looks so fragile that she can die any minute.

"how can this be?" the demon asked while looking at the girl he can't believe it a mere human was able to defeat him kill him "to think a mere human such as yourself killed me." the demon said again this time Maxiene had turn around to face the said demon with the handle of her unbrella having a secret sword as it's handle.

"and to think you have the guts to think of me as a mere human what a fool you are." Maxiene said as he was now face to face with her as her plum red eyes and rainbow eyes glowed in the dark the fear that was rushing through his pains scared him as he started to crumble into dust and turn into nothing he can't help but see the pity within her dark cold eyes.

"I feel bad that you had fallen for there plan." Maxiene said as she walked away as soon as the demon had disappeared from her sight as she walked away from the place and continued to roam around the place.

"ohh lady Maxiene I found something." Yukino said while looking at the girl as she bowed to her although she told her not to do that she would still do it "what is it the you had found?" Maxiene asked as the other three upper moon had come out the three upper moon are able to hide within Maxiene's shadow which is good they will be able to protect Maxiene and be with her at the same time.

"I found out that there are groups in this place one is known as the port mafia and the Armed Detective Agency there are also other guilds like that." Yukino said while looking at teh ground after all she did join the Armed Detective Agency to find that book faster.

" you joined the Armed Detective Agency did you not? "Felix asked his sister after all he knew that Maxiene is going to ask that as well" wahh I was going to ask that. "Maxiene said as she pouting as she looked at Felix some people no some of the upper moon will question if she is really the daughter of Muzan the demon king himself with her bright and cheerful personality.

Well her mother is the same cheerful person and they do say opposite attract with Mzan being so serious while his wife is the cheerful woman that's were she had gotten that personality from her mother.

"yes I did." Yukino answered as she is now standing straight with both her arms on her chest as she looked at her brothers "a little birdy told me that Maxiene-Sama got attack by ta demon is that true?" Yukino asked while looking at the boys.

They can only nodd there head well the demons that is loyal to muzan you should never anger the girls who are wide them after all they all learned in a hard way to not mess with them not unless you want your head flying somewhere.

"that boy you bumped with is working on the agency." Yukino said again as she just nodded her head "I'm just glad that he is able leave that place."Maxiene said as she was glad someone is able to help him" while the other child you had meet is with him as well although now he is a suicidal. "Yukino said again" I much figure it out. "Maxiene said as she had walk away again this time going somewhere else.

" keep them safe for me. "Maxiene said as the rest of the upper moons except for Yukino followed her again as Yukino only nodded her head by the request of her master she will be more than happy to do as she left and went to the apartment that was given to her.

She had meet wonderful people but she still worry that she will run into some demon slayers while she is with them she can handle them yes but the fact that her new friends might get hurt because of her is something that she didn't want to happen nor will she let it happen.

Mean while Maxiene was walking the night sky shinning after the talk she had with Yukino she was glad to know to people was able to leave the place that they were once had been before yet she doesn't know if they remember her but if they don't she is still glad as she made a lot of wonderful memories with them.

Hey guys so here is the next chapter I'm so sorry for not updating as soon as I can I had a lot of things to do and that I was suppose to focus on my studies which I'm doing right now because my mom got mad at me