ꜱʜɪᴘꜱ

┌─・。゚: ∘◦◦☾◦◦∘。゚. ─┐
Beyond Infinity Ships
Read in anymode
└─・。゚: ∘◦◦☾◦◦∘。゚. ─┘

ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴍɪɴ x ʜᴇɴʀʏ「ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ ꜱʜɪᴘ」

ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴍɪɴ x ʜᴇɴʀʏ
「ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ ꜱʜɪᴘ」

Popularity: 10/10 

About them: It started off as a joke between the group that Changmin is the dad and Henry is the mom because both of them take care of the other members and each other. Changmin also encouraged the idea by always calling Henry his wife or flirting with him just to see the leader embarassed. 

The fans love their interactions together because it's so obvious how much they care for each other. Henry and Changmin can be so domestic with each other and sometimes seem like a real couple by the way the talk to each other and hold each other on and off camera. Most often these two will pair up for games or be each others roommate when they go to hotels and such. 

Off camera their relationship seems more intimate. They often sleep in each others beds and talk for long hours, or will go out for walks holding hands and just enjoying each others presense. They're each others best supporter but also each others worst enemies. They know one another too well and sometimes it's a good thing because they know how to help one another when they're struggling like when Henry gets too lost in his own negative thoughts, or Changmin gets too angry, but other times because they know each other too well it ends up with them hurting each other and arguing over past things. 

Chary things

- changmin flirting with henry to see him embarassed
- cuddling 
- random fights
- cuddling then kicking someone off the couch/bed
- night walks
- selfies
- sharing clothes

ʜʏᴜɴ-ꜱᴇᴏᴋ x ᴛᴏꜱʜɪʀᴏ「ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʙɪᴇꜱ」

ʜʏᴜɴ-ꜱᴇᴏᴋ x ᴛᴏꜱʜɪʀᴏ
「ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʙɪᴇꜱ」