ᴍᴇꜱꜱʏ ᴅᴇʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ.1

· · ─────── ·🚀· ─────── · ·

disclaimers,
fluff
anxiety
crying
debut jitters 

enjoy! don't forget to vote and comment ❤️

· · ─────── ·🚀· ─────── · ·

'Be a manager, they said. It will be fun, they said. What a load of shit' Buzz thinks as he marches down the halls. The new group he was in charge of went on stage for their debut in less than half an hour and he was down two members. One of them being the group leader and bassist, the other being the guitarist. They can't go on stage without either.

"Where the hell are those kids?" he mutters as he abruptly stops in the middle of the hall causing Jung-ho to run right into his back. Both men stumble a bit before regaining their balance.

"Warn me before you abruptly stop next time Chi-won," Jung-ho mutters as he rubs his injured nose.

"I'm sorry Jung-ho, I'm just really worried and stressed. I didn't expect Henry of all people to just disappear like this."

"It was a shock for me as well but we will find him. I didn't spend hours perfecting the concept makeup for him to go awol and for no one to see my amazing work," Jung-ho says. His eyes were blazing fire and honestly Buzz was a little nervous for Henry because once they found him Jung-ho was sure to give him a worse scolding than he had intended.

"Well maybe we should split up. I'll look in the lobby and the front restrooms. You take the back rooms," Buzz says. Jung-ho gives a curt nod and then the two men split off in opposite directions.

Buzz checks all throughout the lobby and the various bathrooms in the building but still no luck in finding Henry. The more he thought about it the more it didn't make sense. Henry wasn't the kind to run away because of a few bad nerves. Or was he? Truth is Buzz wasn't all that sure. One minute he thinks he understands this odd group of boys and the next they do something completely unexpected. True wildcards in his opinion.

♫ Oh, you're a loaded gun, yeah
Oh, there's nowhere to run
No one can save me
The damage is done ♫

The man was so far in his thoughts he almost marched right past a storage closet without hearing someone softly singing inside. Had his brain not caught onto the familiar melody the person was singing he would have kept walking but thankfully his feet stopped moving causing him to stand in place.

♫ Shot through the heart
And you're to blame
You give love a bad name 
I play my part and you play your game
You give love a bad name 
Hey, you give love, a bad name ♫

"Henry," he mutters under his breath as he walks to the closet. He twists the handle, pulls the door open and there the hall light reveals Henry Jung, mascara running down his cheeks and snot smeared under his nose as he stares back at Buzz like a deer caught in headlights.

"You're lucky I found you instead of Jung-ho. I think he would have had a heart attack" Buzz says, trying to joke and lighten the mood. It did not work. Henry curled in on himself even more and sniffs.

"M sorry hyung. I'm sorry," he whispers. "I don't think I can do this. I'm sorry."

Buzz steps into the small space, closing the door behind him enough for them to be hidden from others but leaving it open enough for a bit of light to still peer inside.