ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ

。↷ ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ The Team !¡ •ଓ.°

・▸ Name: Ryo Chi-Won・▸ Nickname(s): Manager Buzz, Buzz Hyung ・▸ Age: 29・▸ Position: Manager・▸ About Him: Chi-Won, better known as Manager Buzz has been with the boys since they're debut

・▸ Nickname(s): Manager Buzz, Buzz Hyung
・▸ Age: 29
・▸ Position: Manager
・▸ About Him: Chi-Won, better known as Manager Buzz has been with the boys since they're debut. The boys nicknamed him Manager Buzz to go along with the theme of their name, Beyond Infinity. He spends the most time with them and tries to get them to their schedules on time.  At times acts more like the groups big brother than their manager but when it's time for him to be their manager he gets serious. The boys know when and when not to play around with Buzz because they will get in a lot of trouble with him. When he's not serious the boys love being around him, clinging to him and calling him hyung. 

・▸ Name: Jessie Moon・▸ Nickname(s): Cowgirl Jessie, Mom・▸ Age: 32 ・▸ Position: Clothing Stylist, (unoffical) Second Manager・▸ About: Jessie joined the team seven months after the groups debut

・▸ Nickname(s): Cowgirl Jessie, Mom
・▸ Age: 32 
・▸ Position: Clothing Stylist, (unoffical) Second Manager
・▸ About: Jessie joined the team seven months after the groups debut. She started off as the boys clothing stylist but over time she would step in to help as their manager when Buzz couldn't. The boys like to tease her and Buzz by saying they should date or get married because their names are Jessie and Buzz but both managers brush it off or threaten to give the boys more work hours (not really though). She does like Buzz but as a friend and nothing more. They both get along perfectly and work well to take care of the boys and love what they do so that's all that matters. Jessie is really good about making sure the boys are comfortable in their clothing and always asks if it's ok for them to try something new or risky like breaking gender norms.