Chapter 10: The Awkward Dinner

"Just breath everything will be fine, I can assure you that"

"Really?"

"Yes Thena I've told you ten times in the past twenty minutes, now move your ass and hurry up!" My heart pounds so much I think I may faint again BUT I won't because I promised Peter and Tony not to. Here goes nothing.

Third Persons POV:

Theodora stepped into the room with Tony and Peter on each side. She was so nervous, she didn't know what to do. Should she say hi? Or just wait till the awkwardness is gone?

"Guys, this is Theodora Holt" Tony introduced.

"Pleasure to meet you all it's an honor to be living in the same building as The Avengers!'' Thea smiled as everyone else stared eyeing her to see if she was some of top assassin with an intention of killing them as they sleep.

"Well, let's get going to the table people a long dinner awaits!" Pepper said scurrying up everyone like lost puppies looking for their mother.

Thenas POV:

"So Theodora, please tell us about yourself.'' Pepper said cutting her steak. I was just staring idly at Peter. I hadn't been that kind of nervous my whole life. Should I say my personal background or what?

"She's kind of shy you know, she barley talks to new people." Peter said to everyone and I just nodded.

"She needs to get used to, remember she's staying with us after all." Sharon said giving me a slight smirk.

"Well you know my name already but you can also call me Thea." I took a deep breath," I lived my whole life in Australia I am currently twenty-five years old and I applied to be Peters assistant because he's trusts me and knows I have an IQ of 204."

"You have an IQ of 204? That's amazing!" Bruce said surprised." When you're off with Peter, Tony and I would love to work with you on the labs."

"Thank you Dr. Banner, it will be an honor."

"Please call me Bruce." He said shaking my hand slightly. "Sure thing Bruce.'' I replied happily trying to imagine working with Bruce after a long time. Men,he's like a brother.

"Lady Holt may I ask you a question? I hope it's not to personal." My father said.

"Bring it."
"Do you have a family?" Why is he even asking that? Did he found out or what!?

"No I am an orphan until I turned eighteen my family got divorced and never talked to me again." Wow that was somehow surprisingly the best lie ever.

"I am sorry I asked something like that it was just my curiosity spiked up a little."

"No problem believe me it's fine, I am really open with this kind of things."

"I am glad to hear that because in this case Natasha should be like that too." Clint sasses.
"Who is taking now? Clint the total ass or Dr.Phil?"

"Burnnnn!!" Peter teased.

"Shut up Web-head you are no better." Clint growls.

"Burnnnnn!" Tony and I laugh in unison. The whole room then collapses into fits of laughter including mine and Tony's.

"It will be fun having you around Thea." Clint said taking a sip of his coke. "Thank you and I am most likely exited for this new experience." I standed and up pick my plate, "if you excuse me I need to wake up early tomorrow because I have some errands to attend, thank you Pepper for the lovely dinner." With that I was basically sprinting to the elevator, thank goodness no one followed -

"Hold that lift!" Steve yelled and casually stopped the elevator. Great just us in the elevator what I just needed." Thank you for holding it I honestly didn't want to take the stairs."
"No problem, is Sharon coming?"

"No she left with Pepper in the other elevator,she doesn't stay in the tower."

"Oh." I managed to choke out.

"Hey I was wondering if you like to come for a run with my friend Sam and I?" He asked. He was asking me to go on a run with him?" It's that Sharon has a mission to do and Sam usually stops early."

" And you think I can keep up with a super soldier eh?"

"You could try." He smiled.

"I'll take that challenge, see you tomorrow at eight?"

"Sure thing Captain." And with that he stepped off the elevator.

~.~.~.~.~

Hola my family! I am so sorry I didn't update before, I am actually in a trip here in Guatemala City and I didn't have any time. I notice that my first book has more than 8K reads!THATS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING IN ANY WAY! And this book reached 2K! ARE YOU ON FREAKING DRUGS PEOPLE?!?! I LOVEEEEEE YOU ALL!!!!! Also I am so happy that my new book called "Struggles of Love" has almost 100 reads! I also shared a picture of Sharon in here, I think you might recognize her. Please don't be silent readers and comment and vote as many times as you can!
Thanks for your support,
Stephanie
PS: I already watched Avengers Age of Ultron in 4D and let me just tell you that was completely amazing and so much better than I thought.