Chapter Two

People I am back! Thank you for your patience XD I hope you like these chapter and obviously enjoyed it! Sorry I didn't update is that my birthday was on Thursday and I actually didn't have time. Love you lots, Stephanie xoxo
ASSEMBLE PEOPLE!

Chapter Two: Pain
Thena laid in the chair and tried to process the information she was given. She looked different, her love found someone else, her father married the midguardian called Jane ,while her friends got horrible lives. She never wanted something bad to happen to them. Tricia was in a specialize asylum managed by S.H.I.E.L.D and James became alcoholic. But what most hurt to her was Steve replacing her so fast. Yes five years had past but the day she passed away he met a new women and fell instantly in love with her. She felt pain by listening to this.
"Thena I know this is hard for you but they need to move on" Jade said.
"They moved on but I can't!" She said tears welling up in her eyes, "I love each one of them" she said sobbing in her hands.

"Thena I have an offer for you"Jade said, "look I didn't finish telling you the story, you can go back"

"How? That's not possible Jade I am dead to them!" She said wiping away her cheeks.

"Listen well when dear,when you where transferred to Asgard something went wrong. The BiFrost malfunctioned and you didn't make it to Asgard with your father. Your body got lost and it is now in another realm" She explained, "and for gratitude to your midguardian friend for saving my fathers life and mine I can consider making an exception and let you have a choice."

"I don't have a choice Jade, they forgotten me, they don't need me" Thena said lowering her gaze,"Even if they do I looked different, they will never recognize me"

"People who truly love you will recognize you Thena, I promise, but I don't promise a happy life down there" Jade explained, "you have a choice Thena and I need an answer now, are you going back or are you staying? Thena cleared her Throat and looked in her eyes.

"I am going back but before you take me, in what realm did I land?" She asked.

"Jotunheim"