Chapter Three

Hi guys sorry for he crappy chap I hope you liked it and also I will post back on Friday because I am on exams! Love you to infinity and beyondddddddd *just had a Toy Story moment cause yeah* Also help me get as many reads a a possible! Thank you! See ya soon! Thena Odinson xoxoxo ❤️
Chapter three:

Thenas POV:
I opened my eyes and instantly felt my body cold and wobby. I look at the sky at noticed that it was dark.
Dark and cold,that is not good at all. I put all my strength and managed to stand up and started walking ,but it didn't go as well as planned because I didn't feel my legs. After I fell in the snow like it felt for hours I started walking. I looked at my surroundings to see if there was food or somewhere I could keep myself warm. The only thing I noticed was a dark pleasant cave. After I managed my way to the cave to see a big shadow that scared the hell out of me.
"Hello?" My voice echoed in the cave. "Is anyone here?" I wasn't watching my step at fell in the cold ground when I looked up a pair of eyes were on me and I yelped. Crawling my way back I founded a dead end. "Please don't hurt me" I pleaded. Then a small figure came to my lap. Huh? I managed to the see the figure. A wolf,how cute. "Hi there little fella" I said with a smile he barked and licked my face." What's your name?" Waiting for a response I notice I was talking to a baby wolf. Thena they don't talk. "Well I think a name that will suit you will be Steel, like it? He barked and moved his tail he started running to the very en of the cave when he stopped and barked at end signaling something. "There nothing there Steel it's a dead end" I pointed out.
He insisted and insisted,he started pulling my dress to the wall. He trespassed the wall. Wait what? He trespassed the wall. How on Odins name? Then he came out signaling me to come in with him. I entered "the wall" to see what was going on as soon as I did that I entered a familiar place. To be specific buildings, really tall buildings,and the Statue of....Liberty. I looked at my surroundings shocked and then at Steel. How..? What? Then everything I saw in front of me was what I wanted to see in a quite time.

"Stark Tower" I whispered.