♕︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨♕︎

Name: Y/N Madrigal

Age: 17 years old

Appearance: Dark curly brown hair and Light brown eyes.

Outfit: a white and yellow shirt with golden-colored trimming on it, a long red skirt with yellow streaks, a red choker with a golden gem adorned with a ruby on the middle of it, and heart-shaped golden earrings, and red sandals.

Gift: Super hearing, she can hear a sound miles and miles away or hear something quite like a pin drop.

Parents: Pepa Madrigal and Felix Madrigal

Siblings: Camilo and Antonio Madrigal

Likes: something peaceful and quite, her family, cooking, listening, singing and dancing.

Dislikes: something that annoys her, someone talks bad about her family nor sibling.

Uniform:

Name: Camilo Madrigal

Age: 15 years old

Appearance: light curly brown hair with light brown eyes.

Outfit: Physical appearance. with darker yellow streaks, black pants and black sandals with white etchings. Symbolizing his shapeshifting ability, Camilo's clothes have a chameleon motif, with chameleons on his shirt collar, ruana, and sandals.

Gift: shapeshift, he can transform into anyone or anything. He wants, (A/N: I know in the movie it didn't show Camilo shapeshifting into an object or an animal, but I'm just gonna add it here).

Likes: Teasing people, pranks, helping his family, his cousin Maribel and sister Y/N, dancing and singing.

Dislikes: people who lies, people who talk bad about his family, siblings or Maribel.

Trauma: Body dysmorphic disorder, he keeps forgetting how he looks like due to him keeps shapeshifting which made him a have trauma about it. The only people who knows about his trauma is his sister and Mirabel.

Uniform:

[His uniform is basically the same as Satan's ]