Chapt 4: Meeting The Envious and Sloth

[|⚠️Warning: Spoilers for Lesson 16|]⚠️

(A/N: I think it was Lesson 16 the time we release Belphie? Can you correct me if I'm wrong?)

Camilo walked the halls of HOL and soon arrived at Lucifer's door, he soon knocked and there was a slight " come in ". As Camilo entered the room he saw many stacks of paperwork on the Avatar of Pride's office table, " hm? Oh Camilo what brings you here? " He asked.

" Ah, you see I went to my sister's room earlier but she wasn't there and I was hoping If you saw her?" Camilo said, Lucifer thought for a moment and soon nodded " Asmo and Mammon took her out to go shopping at Majolish " he answered. Camilo sighed in annoyance " thanks " he was about to leave but was stopped by Lucifer.

" Could you please deliver this to Leviathan for me? " He asked as he placed a brown box in the center of his piled papers. Camilo arched a brow at him," Leviathan? " He asked." Ah, Leviathan is the 3rd oldest, you can call him Levi. He is also known as the Avatar of Envy "

" Oh, where is he? " Camilo went infront if Lucifer as he took the box on his hold, " his room is by the halls on the left. He's always in his room playing games " he said. Camilo soon nodded and soon left his office

.....

As Camilo walked around the halls, he was dancing and humming through the music in his head. Soon he stopped as he sighed annoyingly, " I've been passing through this place for like 4 times and yet I can't even find that Levi's room! " He whined in frustration as he let his left hand through his hair." Ugh, this would've been easy if there was pictures or names in their room doors! Ugh why isn't there house like ours?! " He whined, until suddenly he was pulled behind in a room that made his eyes wide.

[|1 hour later|]

You we're finally back along with Asmo and Mammon by you're side. You asked if you could go home since, you heard Camilo looking for you and how he was asked on a package delivery on one of Lucifer's brother. Though you just hoped he didn't went to the attic, everytime you pass by there you could always hear breathing and heartbeats.

You didn't want to judge on thinking they might've kidnapped nor prison a human or a demon so other, you placed you're bags on the living room and called out to Camilo.

" Camilo...? Camilo....? " You called, soon you heard one of Camilo's scream in the room beside and  you barged in and was shock to see who he with.

" Come on! Again?!"

There you saw you're younger brother playing with a purple haired demon. They we're wearing headphones, no wonder he couldn't hear you're call, you soon approached him and tapped him in the shoulder and he looked at you with a grin. " Welcome back Y/N " he greeted the purple haired demon was shock that you entered his room without him knowing.

" Shoot I forgot to lock it " the purple haired demon stated, as he stood up and removed the headphones from his ear and went towards the door and closed it and locked.

" I've been calling you out yet you didn't hear me, I was getting worries and thought you might've gotten hurt " you stated with a stern look. Camilo sweatdropped and scratch his head, " I'm sorry and don't worry I'm not hurt at all, and besides if I was hurt you would've heard me " he whispered the last part to you're ear which wasn't heard by the purple haired demon.

" Who's she? I thought there we're only supposed to be one human exchange student " the demon asked curiously, Camilo smiled " Levi meet my older sister Y/N. It's true there we're supposed to be one human exchange student but I got dragged along the portal and Lord Diavolo just added me in the program " he explained.