PROLOGUE

Its been years since Zomboss invasion against the entire world, by starting in the US back in October 2017, commencing from the south coast of the US, and slowly conquering the entirety of the United States, following with Canada, and the entirety of South America, slowly following with Europe.

The Plants Republic and Dave itself would fight furiously against the zombies from taken over the world, following by the support of many armies and the UN itself.

2020

Would be the year that Zomboss could finally start a proper society better then the humans, starting with its second official city, Zombopolis after following tracks with Zomburbia, multiple more cities would be built, and mostly militarized, and the used way of transportation that Zomboss would use more often, would be the train, big, fast and strong, it would be the favorite choice for the Z-Tech to use when transporting real heavy cargo, pulled by a vast and large fleet of mighty, old trust-worthy, Steam Locomotives. For being stylish, strong and fast.

While the Plants Republic on the other side, fighting and conquering the vast territory that Zomboss took over in the US, and try to reinstate human society back, for at least in a normalized form, and would rely more in road and air transportation rather then the usage of trains, none the less, they where still used for their great capacity, mostly using by the modern, heavy and strong, Diesel and Electric Locomotives.

Steam Locomotives would be less used for being a hazard for the plants, more then the diesel ones.

The territory of both sides would constantly go onwards and backwards, from conquering to losing. There where barely signs of progress for both sides.

But near to the end of year of 2020, Z-Tech resources started to go low, as the P.R would constantly aim and destroy multiple factories, either robot making, locomotive making, among many others.

2023

Z-Tech started lose territory on the US while Canadian and Mexican borders would stay strong from any attack. The Plants. Republic would constantly make more attacks inside Z-Tech territory, important teleporters where destroyed or taken over, spies, contracted mercenaries.

 Z-Tech soldiers that would betray their loyalty to Zomboss to help the P.R, massive loss of important soldiers and officers, scientist, engineers, all-stars and many more, sabotaging important military trains, and large platoons charging towards cities and military bases, etc.

They where basically kicking Z-Tech's ass lately. More and more territories would fall on PR hands. And they used Z-Tech's vast amount of gunpowder and railroad lines against the zombies themselves.

Due to shortness of staff between engineers and imps, Zomboss main project on creating the ultimate Z-Tech would go on constant delays, and with the work being rushed would only lead to defective and unreliable robots, reaching to the point to use scrap metals from scrapyards or even requesting scrap metal from civilian homes.

Today, April 19th, 2023, is the day that the ultimate Z-Tech would finally be released with no flaws, however, it was the same day the plants would launch a sudden all-out-full attack on Zombopolis, Z-Tech ordered a immediate evacuation for the civilians with the support with the Zombopolis Police Department (or Z.P.D) along with the help of federal department, Security. Investigation. Bureau (or S.I.B) as well as the intelligence and espionage department, Homeland. Intelligence. Service (or H.I.S) ,and, at the same time, ordering their soldiers to protect it from the plants at the borders from the city, however, those troops would perish, and hell broke lose in the city.

Explosions and gunshots would be heard anywhere, skyscrapers would fall down thanks to massive explosions, the sirens of the cops, and feds being heard anywhere as they tried to help and save as many zombie-civilians as they could, many things where happening and could be heard in the same time.